Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Customizable UI Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Customizable UI Video Left_bar_bleue684/0Customizable UI Video Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Customizable UI Video Empty
PostSubject: Customizable UI Video   Customizable UI Video Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnYJv-rSd68
Back to top Go down
JBlaze
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
JBlaze

Character sheet
Charater Name: Blaze
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:
Customizable UI Video Left_bar_bleue0/0Customizable UI Video Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Customizable UI Video   Customizable UI Video Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:04 pm

I like how you can change everything around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Customizable UI Video   Customizable UI Video Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:00 pm

Yeah, that's pretty nice. Glad you don't have to download a 3rd party program to mess with it like you had to back in the EQ days, nice they just include it on launch.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Customizable UI Video   Customizable UI Video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:02 am

That's the one thing I always miss about WoW when I play another MMO. The AddOns. There was almost nothing you couldn't do there!

I used to use Discord way back in the day (before BC, he apparently stopped working on it and didn't tell anyone). The UI in WoW was like art. The screen the canvas, the UI Objects were the paint.

And some of the informative AddOns were invaluable. It's funny, but this is about the only reason I wish WoW hadn't failed. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customizable UI Video   Customizable UI Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Customizable UI Video
Page 1 of 1