Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Lion Defending a Keep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
White Lion Defending a Keep Left_bar_bleue684/0White Lion Defending a Keep Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

White Lion Defending a Keep Empty
PostSubject: White Lion Defending a Keep   White Lion Defending a Keep Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:11 am

I'm pretty sure I posted this in the member's section a couple weeks ago when I found it on betaleaks.com, but it's now on youtube for anyone that missed it. I noticed the Dwarf Engineer named "spysapnmesentry" and that's how I knew it was the same vid Razz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFeeO9qh8uU

It's the final countdoooown!
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Lion Defending a Keep   White Lion Defending a Keep Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:28 am

ROFL good ol' TF2 references.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net

PostSubject: Re: White Lion Defending a Keep   White Lion Defending a Keep Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:21 pm

Seems like taking the Keeps and defending them there will be a lot of choke points. Chaos Magus' will be all powerful at those area with their immovable pets. Hello free Renown!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Lion Defending a Keep   White Lion Defending a Keep Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:10 am

Hope all the players that play white lions are as scared to fight as the one in the video was, will make things very easy for us. Everytime he got hit he would basically just turn around and run away.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
White Lion Defending a Keep Left_bar_bleue684/0White Lion Defending a Keep Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: White Lion Defending a Keep   White Lion Defending a Keep Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:22 am

Draivok wrote:
Hope all the players that play white lions are as scared to fight as the one in the video was, will make things very easy for us. Everytime he got hit he would basically just turn around and run away.
Well, that's our goal. When people see the name Warfist, they run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Lion Defending a Keep   White Lion Defending a Keep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Lion Defending a Keep
Page 1 of 1