Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weather Effects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Weather Effects Empty
PostSubject: Weather Effects   Weather Effects Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:48 am

This is apparently entirely in German. If you can get more than 25 seconds of it to load, enjoy the pretty lights. If you can't get it to load, basically it's showing the weather effects and they're talking about it. No idea what they're saying, though.

(( I don't know why, but I can never get videos from this site to load for me. If anyone else is having trouble with this vid, please say something. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net

Weather Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Effects   Weather Effects Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:05 am

Beautiful! Shame I am gonna have to turn it off so my comp won't crash every time a breeze blows... Sad
Back to top Go down
Goompa
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name: Goompa
Character Occupation: Squig Herder
Experience:
Weather Effects Left_bar_bleue0/0Weather Effects Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Weather Effects Empty
PostSubject: wow   Weather Effects Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:40 pm

Wow they did a pretty awesome job detailing out the weather like that, gonna be hell on whoever has a crappy computer though, i on the other hand might have to turn it off on my laptop, MAYBE dunno though, coz i got a duo core laptop n all, but my desktop at home can handle it just fine, quad core xtreme for gaming heh
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vicefamily
Sponsored content

Weather Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Effects   Weather Effects Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weather Effects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Headless Prince-
Jump to: