Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Urban Ditionary

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Rokos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:
Urban Ditionary Left_bar_bleue0/0Urban Ditionary Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Urban Ditionary Empty
PostSubject: Urban Ditionary   Urban Ditionary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:44 pm

Well was on ubran dictionary and came across some funny definitions for things such as

2. fgsfds
A random character string which, through its slyness and intelligence, somehow managed to get past Urban Dictionary's screeners and now has several definitions.
fgsfds. Hey, I just put together some random characters and invented a word! Will Urban Dictionary accept it?

Post your interesting Ubran Dictionary finds here

This definition which almost made me a sad person

1. Rokos
In gaming terms, a rokos is another player who is so far beyond immaturity that they feel the need to talk above every other player near them to the point of ignorance. Most specifically in a forum situation. It is theorized that the origin of the word can be found on elementary school playgrounds, where nerdy pathetic children are often heckled and made fun of, resulting in them running home to their mommies. When said event occurred, caring mothers would have to tell their disgraceful child that other people are only mean to them because they really like them. As a result a rokos person is formed who begins to tell everyone else their opinion without being asked, spews ignorant blabber in such a way that people cannot help but call them out on their incorrectness, only to have said child claim they are the victor of a contest only they were having. One can find such players more commonly in MMORPG settings than anything, because they feel the anonymity of the internet is the best place to smear other players in order to make themselves feel better.
"FAIL. This thread delivers because all of you are talking about what a loser I am, that must mean you want to hang on my jock. Cry more!"
"Dude, don't be such a Rokos tool."
Back to top Go down
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:

Urban Ditionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Ditionary   Urban Ditionary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:34 pm

haha poor rokos. There are some interesting things ive seen on urban dictionary, many of which probably would not be appropriate to post. lol

However i do take credit for this one lol.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Urban Ditionary Left_bar_bleue684/0Urban Ditionary Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Urban Ditionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Ditionary   Urban Ditionary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:47 pm

Haha, a ton of definitions for Mook.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mook
Back to top Go down
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

Urban Ditionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Ditionary   Urban Ditionary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:56 pm

Kade

A type of person who does nothing wrong. never swears, litters or sins, Always smiling no matter what the occasion.
EG:

Jordan: Oh my god! you never litter! you're such a Kade!

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

Urban Ditionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Ditionary   Urban Ditionary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Zul wrote:
Kade

A type of person who does nothing wrong. never swears, litters or sins, Always smiling no matter what the occasion.
EG:

Jordan: Oh my god! you never litter! you're such a Kade!

I lol'd
This is probably the polar opposite of Kade.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

Urban Ditionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Ditionary   Urban Ditionary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 pm

squib
People who show up to parties who a) never come to parties and only come because they actually heard about it b) are not wanted because of the previous statement and c) really arent wanted because they dont drink or have fun, but simply come to find drunk hookups.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

Urban Ditionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Ditionary   Urban Ditionary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Icelus wrote:
squib
People who show up to parties who a) never come to parties and only come because they actually heard about it b) are not wanted because of the previous statement and c) really arent wanted because they dont drink or have fun, but simply come to find drunk hookups.
And this is probably exactly what Squib is Razz
Back to top Go down
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Rokos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:

Urban Ditionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Ditionary   Urban Ditionary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Opposite of Mooks are Midriffs; oxymoronic innocent skanks who are modeled after Britney Spears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urban Ditionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Ditionary   Urban Ditionary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urban Ditionary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: