Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need help with something...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

I need help with something... Empty
PostSubject: I need help with something...   I need help with something... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:39 am

Check out warfist.net and let me know what you think of the new banner. I also went through and added some videos to our video section.

What i need from you guys is some iconic images for our images page.

I need a small version 150px by 150px and then the larger version.

Post both here as a reply to this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Azrile
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Azrile
Character Occupation: Beheader
Experience:
I need help with something... Left_bar_bleue0/0I need help with something... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something...   I need help with something... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 am

did notice a new banner... saw the vids and they worked
Back to top Go down
Trakis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Trakis
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
I need help with something... Left_bar_bleue0/0I need help with something... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something...   I need help with something... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:20 am

The banners on the main page and for the forum both take up over half of my screen... is there any way to compress them vertically so they take up less of the screen? They just seem overly huge right now. Other than that, they look nice, no problems with them other than being huge.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
I need help with something... Left_bar_bleue684/0I need help with something... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something...   I need help with something... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:46 am

The banner is decent.
The videos work, but I don't really like the one on the right. It's just the trailer with some music on it, no editing or anything. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something...   I need help with something... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:49 am

make a new one then.

we need some footage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
I need help with something... Left_bar_bleue684/0I need help with something... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something...   I need help with something... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:51 am

Kade wrote:
make a new one then.

we need some footage.
If only I hap fraps...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something...   I need help with something... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help with something...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: