Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

scenario grind, or quests?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morzat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Morzat

Character sheet
Charater Name: FleshFiend
Character Occupation: ShoeMaker
Experience:
scenario grind, or quests? Left_bar_bleue0/0scenario grind, or quests? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

scenario grind, or quests? Empty
PostSubject: scenario grind, or quests?   scenario grind, or quests? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:54 pm

to me so far scenario 1-9 is actually faster than questing but when i did quest 6 of my quests i did i never got ot turn in due to a bug.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
scenario grind, or quests? Left_bar_bleue684/0scenario grind, or quests? Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: scenario grind, or quests?   scenario grind, or quests? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:21 pm

I would say the best way is doing scenarios but questing while you wait for the queue.
Back to top Go down
Trakis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Trakis
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
scenario grind, or quests? Left_bar_bleue0/0scenario grind, or quests? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: scenario grind, or quests?   scenario grind, or quests? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:28 pm

To start out, I think the best way is to do a lot of quests until level 8 and get good gear and abilities, and then you can do as many scenarios as you like after that. Some of the gear from influence rewards top the RR gear and I noticed on my shaman that I got 2 great abilities at levels 7 & 8, plus a great morale at level 8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scenario grind, or quests?   scenario grind, or quests? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scenario grind, or quests?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: