Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apologize for my absence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Rokos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:
Apologize for my absence Left_bar_bleue0/0Apologize for my absence Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Apologize for my absence Empty
PostSubject: Apologize for my absence   Apologize for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:54 am

Hey sorry for not being on the entire weekend but I had a crazy weekend, my cousin just got out of the Airforce and was in town plus I had some car troubles in High Point(about 30 min away from my city) and was pretty CHOCOLATE BUNNY. So I'm sorry for missing the meeting if someone could run me through what was discussed it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Rokos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:
Apologize for my absence Left_bar_bleue0/0Apologize for my absence Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Apologize for my absence   Apologize for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:14 am

Well I'm bored so I guess I'll elaborate, the transmission in my car broke somehow so I took it back to the dealer that I got it from to have them look at it. Over night someone broke into my car and tore it up the back seats got torn out the stereo gone my subs gone glove box door gone soo been a long weekend.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Apologize for my absence   Apologize for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:30 am

bummer.

glad your back.

get in game and kill stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Zeruiah
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Apologize for my absence   Apologize for my absence Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:56 am

The "Chocolate Bunny" was a lie! Sad
Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologize for my absence   Apologize for my absence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologize for my absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: