Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold

Go down 
+2
Abysmal
Mooger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mooger

Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold Empty
PostSubject: Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold   Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Apparently there is a portal in IC that transports you to random places for about ten seconds and one of the places is Cotswold in DAOC...nice touch I thought. To get to the portal I it seems you have to jump on a rocky path leading away from the big arena in IC. anyone try it? not sure if anyone had posted this before.
Back to top Go down
Abysmal
Slugg
Slugg
Abysmal

Character sheet
Charater Name: Abysmal
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold Left_bar_bleue0/0Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold   Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:33 pm

I was looking at that portal yesterday... couldn't find a path to it though cause I couldn't seem to jump up to the top of the arena where the rocks start from. There must be another way that opens up when the city increases level. Looks cool though!
Back to top Go down
satrina
Maggot
Maggot
satrina

Character sheet
Charater Name: satrina
Character Occupation: sorceress
Experience:
Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold Left_bar_bleue0/0Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold   Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:34 pm

I saw it, but never clicked it....

I must've been running low on time or something.
Back to top Go down
Whiteblade Soulripper
Maggot
Maggot
Whiteblade Soulripper

Character sheet
Charater Name: Khaine
Character Occupation: Disciple of Khaine
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold   Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:35 pm

I have been through that Portal. Went to the Moon.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold   Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:32 pm

Talk to Zul. He was bouncing in and out of there a lot yesterday. hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Charater Name: Vitalious
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold   Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:55 am

I went through it a few times. If you enter from the main door on the westish side, go down one stairs level and around to the east side to the last stair case heading down to the arena floor. Once down there, use flee to sprint past all the mobs who will rape you to behind the named quest giver in the middle of the arena. From there you simple hop across rocks to the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold   Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portal in IC that transports you random locations ie DAOC cotswold
Page 1 of 1