Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you this hardcore?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Are you this hardcore? Empty
PostSubject: Are you this hardcore?   Are you this hardcore? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:34 am

http://optimuspint.deviantart.com/art/warhammer-back-piece-62212704
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Are you this hardcore? Left_bar_bleue684/0Are you this hardcore? Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Are you this hardcore?   Are you this hardcore? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:12 am

What happens when he doesn't like Warhammer anymore, then he's stuck with a full back tattoo that he doesn't like lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you this hardcore?   Are you this hardcore? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:50 am

Bloodbane wrote:
http://optimuspint.deviantart.com/art/warhammer-back-piece-62212704

That looks absolutely badass. The tattooist did a hell of a job, especially considering that it was free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you this hardcore?   Are you this hardcore? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:18 pm

Dude, how could a person EVER be like 'Yeah, I don't like the giant, plate-clad madman standing in fire anymore. Give me a generic skull clutching a rose in it's teeth on my right bicep, if you would old chap.'
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Are you this hardcore? Left_bar_bleue684/0Are you this hardcore? Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Are you this hardcore?   Are you this hardcore? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:22 pm

Idk, I just don't really like tattoos. So, uh...I guess I would be that person Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you this hardcore?   Are you this hardcore? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:27 pm

I love tattoos. My dad has a bunch of them. My favorite is a tattoo of his DnD character on his back holding a giant's head.

I'm thinking once I get out of school, get a job, and raise enough money, I could get a few tattoos myself. Most definitely one or two Greenskin ones too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JBlaze
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
JBlaze

Character sheet
Charater Name: Blaze
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:
Are you this hardcore? Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you this hardcore? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Are you this hardcore?   Are you this hardcore? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:38 pm

that is an insane tattoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you this hardcore?   Are you this hardcore? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:33 pm

i love tattoos. but im not gonna go and get warhammer stuff tatted on me. im not that extreme yet. considering i havent even played the game. but hey its whatever u like. and yes the tattoo artist did a hell of a job on it. i give him props for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you this hardcore?   Are you this hardcore? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you this hardcore?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: