Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starcraft Discission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selfish
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Starcraft Discission Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft Discission   Starcraft Discission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:11 pm

So we don't hijack the other thread haha.

Quote :
sorry to go off topic again. Yeah I like Jaedong too, but I had a bit of a grude against him earlier in the year for knocking Bisu out of MSL. He did it in kind of a asshole way. But Bisu got his revenge in pro-league. Also seems like Jaedong is in a little slump right now, getting owned in MSL final against ForGG then getting knocked out of OSL during prelims. And teamliquid.net is where it's at Razz

Yeah Forgg pretty much walk all over Flash and then Jaedong. I think he was more hot then Jaedong was slumping. Right after the MSL Jaedong met up with Flash on the GOMTV Intel Classic and shut him out 3-0. I think after getting owned by Forgg and in the past getting owned by Flash Jaedong trained hard for the Intel Classic to prove himself. Oh and the reason I put SC2GG.com is they have unlimited English commentaries. Teamliquids forums are more informative and have more people.

I am going to have to research that Bisu/Jaedong game. I think I missed that one.
Back to top Go down

Starcraft Discission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: