Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start

Go down 
+3
Roguess
satrina
Mookie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Left_bar_bleue684/0End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Empty
PostSubject: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:08 pm

WAAAGH!!!

Things have shifted a bit but in the end you get more WAR!

Early tomorrow morning Open Beta will end as we shut down all servers and prepare for the coming of the Collectors Edition Head Start.

We encourage you to take this time to sleep, eat, say hello to your friends and family, feed the pets, etc. and get ready for launch as the CE Head Start kicks off tomorrow (Sunday 9/14) @ 1PM EDT!

Tomorrow afternoon the Age of Reckoning will arrive, will you be ready?

We will see you all on the battlefield very soon...to WAR!

1PM eastern time, I would've expected it a bit earlier. Oh well, gives me more time to DL the client at my dad's house.
Back to top Go down
satrina
Maggot
Maggot
satrina

Character sheet
Charater Name: satrina
Character Occupation: sorceress
Experience:
End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Left_bar_bleue0/0End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:31 pm

Hmmm I had read somewhere (on WAR's site I thought!) that it was 7am EST for all 3 starting times (Both Head Starts and the official launch).
will have to see if I can find that.

Ah, here it is:
http://www.warhammeronline.com/preorder/

Down under the Live Game Head Start heading:

Quote :
Pre-order customers will be able to log into the game starting September 16th at 7am EDT. Characters created in the Head Start program will carry over when the servers officially go live on the Day of Reckoning - September 18th. Use your OPEN BETA pre-order code to download the client from FilePlanet.com.

So guess I was wrong. Just refers to the regular edition head start.

Last edited by satrina on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Left_bar_bleue684/0End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:33 pm

Yeah, they changed it. This that I posted is directly from the Warhammer Herald.
http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=271
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:
End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Left_bar_bleue0/0End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:41 pm

Now EDT and EST is 2 different time zones FYI..

Go here to see the diff

http://www.wsanford.com/~wsanford/activities/timeconv.html

But anyway EST is 1 hour behind EDT so for me im in CST it will begin at 11 AM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:42 pm

Aden wrote:
Now EDT and EST is 2 different time zones FYI..

Go here to see the diff

http://www.wsanford.com/~wsanford/activities/timeconv.html

But anyway EST is 1 hour behind EDT so for me im in CST it will begin at 11 AM Very Happy
Soo..that means it will start at 9 am PST?
Back to top Go down
Trakis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Trakis
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:53 pm

EDT is EST on daylight savings time so unless whatever place you're at doesn't recognize daylight savings time (very rare), then it's just the normal time differences, 12pm Central, 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific.
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Charater Name: Vitalious
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:57 pm

Lug wrote:
EDT is EST on daylight savings time so unless whatever place you're at doesn't recognize daylight savings time (very rare), then it's just the normal time differences, 12pm Central, 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific.

I live in such a place. AZ. It's so awesome having the same time all the time. Screw the farmers i say!
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:39 pm

Frickin great! This blows so much. I'm working at 1pm and won't get out of work until 7:15pm EST.

I HATE YOU MYTHIC!!! (well, atleast whoever decided to start it at 1pm)
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:45 pm

You can check the servers at 11am CST and they won't be up. EDT is EST for retards on a power trip. I won't even go into my hatred for daylight savings and how pointless it is to still have it.

But for all relevant purposes, just follow this ----

1pm EST
12pm CST
11am Mt
10am PST
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:47 pm

Quote :
10am PST
Thank you...setting alarm clock now.
BTW, Squib, where were you today? Did you lose power or something?
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:06 am

Was asleep. I went for a nap and didn't wake up until 9pm my time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net

PostSubject: Re: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:30 am

So 12pm for me hrm i not shure if ill beable to get on >< gah but damit if i wont try. grr i hope no one takes my name ><.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start   End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Open Beta and Beginning of Head Start
Page 1 of 1