Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11 questions - Have Fun ;)

Go down 
+4
Selfish
Tala/Sauska
Vit
Squib
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Empty
PostSubject: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:52 am

Q1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

Q2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

Q3. A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no type of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

Q4. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?

Q5. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away?

Q6. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

Q7. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!

Q8. You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

Q9. If you overtake the last person, then you are...?

Q10. (in your head!) Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?

Q11. Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

-------------

The correct answers will be posted on the 18th. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Charater Name: Vitalious
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:
11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Left_bar_bleue0/011 questions - Have Fun  ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:05 am

Q8 im going to say second
Q9 How do you overtake yourself?
Q10 4100
Q11 Mary
The others i havent given enough thought to yet!
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

PostSubject: Re: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:29 am

1. third room
2. took his pic?
3. held a glass over his head
4. freeze them?
5. erm...hate ones like this...
6. yesterday, today, tomorrow
7. I don't see any e's

I agree with Vit on the rest.

Here's a couple more

1. If you call a tail a leg, how many legs does a dog have?

2. Now that the Soviet Union has broken up, what is the world's largest country by land area?

3. How many 3-cent stamps are there in a dozen?

4. The maker doesn’t want it; the buyer won’t use it; and the user doesn’t even see it. What is it?

5. What is one thing that all wise men, regardless of religion or politics, agree is between heaven and earth?
Back to top Go down
Selfish
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:13 am

I have seen this. It would be unfair for me to put my answers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dingy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Dingy

Character sheet
Charater Name: Dingy
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:
11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Left_bar_bleue0/011 questions - Have Fun  ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:16 am

Q1 - Lions' room, if they haven't eaten, they are dead!
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:19 pm

3 men pay for a night at a hotel.. the hotel is 30$ so each man pays 10 dollars and goes to their room..

Once in the room the cashier sees that there is a special on the night and the room only costs 25$.. He has the server go up and give them men thier 5 dollars...

Once there the men tip the server 2 dollars so that they each equally get 1$ back..

Now take this scenario and do the math

5 dollars is being given back.. 2 dollars is given to the server as a tip.. Each man gets 1 dollar back which now means each man paid 9$ for the room

9x3 = 27 + 2 (tip) = 29.. where is the missing dollar

____
Disclaimer.. i have never seen the answer for this so i do not have an answer for you.. So anyone with the right answer will just have to be logically correct i suppose lol...
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:27 pm

For yours, Aden, I've seen that one. And the way it's worded is wrong from the original author.

I saw this broken down once and laid out clearly. Basically, the author did his own math wrong is what it came to. hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:53 pm

oh ok lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cruxis
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:24 pm

Squib's Q5 is charcoal

Tal's Q1 is 4
Q2 russia
Q4 coffin
Q5 and
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:09 pm

Q1. The third room
Q2. The couple has a morbid sense of humor?
Q6. September 6, September 7, and September 8
Q8. Third
Q9. First
Q10. 5000
Q11. Nunu

EDIT: Oh man, I just reread Q11 and realized that I was wrong. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Charater Name: Vitalious
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:56 pm

Valnthar wrote:
Q1. The third room
Q2. The couple has a morbid sense of humor?
Q6. September 6, September 7, and September 8
Q8. Third
Q9. First
Q10. 5000
Q11. Nunu

EDIT: Oh man, I just reread Q11 and realized that I was wrong. Razz

reread Q10 and do the math. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:44 am

Q10 is 4100
Q11 is Mary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11 questions - Have Fun ;)   11 questions - Have Fun  ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

11 questions - Have Fun ;)
Page 1 of 1