Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few questions about the guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A few questions about the guild Empty
PostSubject: A few questions about the guild   A few questions about the guild Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:50 pm

Hi guys I was checking out your post at warhammer alliance and I had a few questions on the direction of your guild before I applied. First and foremost I was wondering if this is more of an rp guild than anything else? Your guild isn't listed as one in the recruit post but it's sort of written like that and your homepage is written in that fashion. Also are you guys going to focus on any pve end game content along with pvp?

I just wanted to clear some things up before joining.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
A few questions about the guild Left_bar_bleue684/0A few questions about the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about the guild   A few questions about the guild Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:51 pm

We are not specifically an RP guild, but we do have a few RPers.
We will mostly be doing RvR, but we do have people that will be doing PvE, like dungeons and what not.

Last edited by Novo on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about the guild   A few questions about the guild Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:58 pm

We are a balanced guild. We'll be focusing on all aspects of gameplay and I can promise we have a few RPrs in the guild (my personal officer being one of them).

To clarify on end game, we will be focusing most on the PvP and PvE aspects as they relate to the WAR effort building up to, and including, city sieges. That includes fighting for and defending keeps, running scenarios as a guild/team for both practice and infamy and rolling through RvR zones for mass slaughter and making a name for ourselves.

If you have any further questions, I'd be glad to answer them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
A few questions about the guild Left_bar_bleue0/0A few questions about the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about the guild   A few questions about the guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:45 pm

I played on a rp server in DOAC for about 3 years it can be a blast as long as it does not go overboard. I do have to say the best part of the server was no names like the one I saw in reikwald yesterday.... Tampax. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about the guild   A few questions about the guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:24 pm

I have my share of "lolnames" in WoW. But that's WoW and no one thinks twice about it there anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about the guild   A few questions about the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few questions about the guild
Page 1 of 1