Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still unable to access CE Headstart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whiteblade Soulripper
Maggot
Maggot
Whiteblade Soulripper

Character sheet
Charater Name: Khaine
Character Occupation: Disciple of Khaine
Experience:
Still unable to access CE Headstart Left_bar_bleue0/0Still unable to access CE Headstart Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Still unable to access CE Headstart Empty
PostSubject: Still unable to access CE Headstart   Still unable to access CE Headstart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 am

Well folks as day two begins I still am getting the Authentication error. I am pretty sure i have figured out the problem. I entered my headstart code at the same time as I entered my other CE codes. Trouble is the head start code did not attach to my account. This is evident as the CE Headstart does not appear in the features section of my account management page. I have filed a ticket outlining the steps I have taken along with accompanying screenshots. Later yesterday I recieve a response to my ticket and I get the standard brainless "I did not even bother to read your ticket" response telling me to go to my account management page and enter the code. I sent back a scathing email telling them that if they had bothered to even read the ticket or open the screen shots I sent them they would realize that their steps did not work and that I needed them to either make the code I originally recieved work, or provide me with a new code. So far I have not recieved any response.

Does anyone have any ideas or perhaps an alternate contact method. I would love to be able to speak to someone from Mythic live.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Still unable to access CE Headstart   Still unable to access CE Headstart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:11 pm

bwahaha i get to out level you for once.

Ahem,

Virginia based company. We should stage a raid. Bring siege equipment.

Also a letter might work. People seem to pay more attention to those these days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Whiteblade Soulripper
Maggot
Maggot
Whiteblade Soulripper

Character sheet
Experience:
Still unable to access CE Headstart Left_bar_bleue0/0Still unable to access CE Headstart Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Still unable to access CE Headstart   Still unable to access CE Headstart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:12 pm

Could we use the letter as wrapping around a rock, then douse it in gas and launch it in an orcapult at Mythics HQ?
Back to top Go down
Dingy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Dingy

Character sheet
Charater Name: Dingy
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Still unable to access CE Headstart   Still unable to access CE Headstart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Kade wrote:
bwahaha i get to out level you for once.

Ahem,

Virginia based company. We should stage a raid. Bring siege equipment.

Also a letter might work. People seem to pay more attention to those these days.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure a huge battering ram, some catapults and other misc. weapons would get their attention real fast. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still unable to access CE Headstart   Still unable to access CE Headstart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:30 pm

I had this problem too... had to go into my account settings and add the "headstart" code, as soon as I did I was in like flint.
Back to top Go down
Whiteblade Soulripper
Maggot
Maggot
Whiteblade Soulripper

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Still unable to access CE Headstart   Still unable to access CE Headstart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Um yeah. I already tried that. I actually entered the code a couple weeks ago along with my other CE codes. Trouble is all of the codes I entered attached to my account except for the head start code. It does not show up in the features tab. The first thing I tried was re-enterting the code. I got the message, not surprisingly that the coed had already been used. The ticket I files was for Mythic to properly attach the code to my account so I can log in or to issue me a new CE head start code. It has been 48 hours and they have not yet done this. I am pulling my hair out in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still unable to access CE Headstart   Still unable to access CE Headstart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still unable to access CE Headstart
Page 1 of 1