Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced

Go down 
+4
Cruxis
Mookie
Vit
Jinxes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Empty
PostSubject: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Just thought everyone would like to know that the EU headstart dates have been announced. Hopefully North American head start dates will be announced soon as well.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/43071

WAR EU Headstart Dates AnnouncedTags: in Anonymous External News News Warhammer Online Community Site Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
Posted August 29th, 2008 by Taea

This just in for fans of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, in the European client realm. The Headstart dates for the pre order early entry are confirmed. Collector's Edition customers will be in game a full day earlier than those with the Standard Edition.

All Collector's Edition pre-order customers will have access to the Headstart from the 14th of September while all Standard Edition pre-orders will be joining them a day later on the 15th. The full range of live servers will be available to choose from when the Headstart begins and you will be able to keep your characters and any progress you made with them for the live launch on the 18th of September (note that this only applies to characters created during the Headstart, all Open Beta characters will be wiped before the Headstart begins).

This will be a very exciting time for everyone as we begin the realm WAR in earnest!
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Charater Name: Vitalious
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:
WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Left_bar_bleue0/0WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Likely will be the same for NA too.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Left_bar_bleue684/0WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Wow, GOA is actually ahead of Mythic on this one. That's surprising.
Back to top Go down
Cruxis
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Left_bar_bleue0/0WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:18 pm

I think they are trying to stay ahead after all the flak they have been getting maybe. Good to hear CE is a day earlier, too bad our CE only faces don't work till we get the boxed game. confused
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Kallen wrote:
I think they are trying to stay ahead after all the flak they have been getting maybe. Good to hear CE is a day earlier, too bad our CE only faces don't work till we get the boxed game. confused

Where is this stated?? I have yet to have seen this rumor be true about the faces..
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Left_bar_bleue684/0WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Kallen wrote:
Yeah, that doesn't make any sense. Will we have to create a new character just to use the special heads?
Back to top Go down
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:44 pm

I hope that isn't true No
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:08 pm

Yea, I hate to go all WoW on this, but... link or it's not true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Cruxis
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:11 pm

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53897

Still not sure where it is originally posted from, looking that up.

Edit.

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1244468
Back to top Go down
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:24 pm

Kallen wrote:

I thought that the heads were included in the item code O.o
Back to top Go down
Cruxis
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:27 pm

From what I just read, when you get the CE, you enter that code to set your account as a CE account then you can go back and actually change the face. I wonder what the dark elf extra head is...
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:27 pm

Zul wrote:
Kallen wrote:

I thought that the heads were included in the item code O.o

They only work for the special people Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Quote :
Concerning CE Items and the Head Start EDITED FOR CLARIFICATION:

Any characters created during the head start will have access to the exclusive faces. However, they cannot change their face until the CE Product Key is entered.

The answer will be obvious once you see it in action, but for now let me try to explain. Players will be able to create and play their head start characters, however, during the headstart they will not have access to the in game bonuses provided with the collectors edition. Once a CE product code is associated with their account they will be able to use them post launch, this includes everything from the exclusive faces to the cloaks and everything included within the CE even on characters made during the head start.

That's straight from the Mythic site. HERE
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:14 pm

Squib wrote:
Quote :
Concerning CE Items and the Head Start EDITED FOR CLARIFICATION:

Any characters created during the head start will have access to the exclusive faces. However, they cannot change their face until the CE Product Key is entered.

The answer will be obvious once you see it in action, but for now let me try to explain. Players will be able to create and play their head start characters, however, during the headstart they will not have access to the in game bonuses provided with the collectors edition. Once a CE product code is associated with their account they will be able to use them post launch, this includes everything from the exclusive faces to the cloaks and everything included within the CE even on characters made during the head start.

That's straight from the Mythic site. HERE
Ah, that's good to know.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:21 pm

Not terribly clear, but I think you can get the general idea out of it.
Back to top Go down
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:21 pm

Yes thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced   WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR EU Headstart Dates Announced
Page 1 of 1