Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

might be leaving

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

might be leaving Empty
PostSubject: might be leaving   might be leaving Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:43 pm

Tryed logging onto volkmar tonight, and it was a 650 person queue estimated time of like... 2 hours basically, and if it is the same around actual release im not sure how i will be able to play considering im a fulltime college student and have a wierd schedule and cant be on 24/7 to keep my spot on the server, so if the guild is rolling on this server and its going to be so high pop i wont be able to play, i would have to leave the guild and play somewhere else, i do not want to do this because i had an awesome time running with you guys durring preview weekend 1/2 and open beta, but i dont understand how i would be able to do that while not being able to play, i hope it doesnt come down to this, but i figured i would just let it be known in case it does happen but if it does id miss you all i had an awesome time playing w/ you
Back to top Go down
Runtificus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

might be leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be leaving   might be leaving Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:35 am

I don't believe the servers are at full capacity yet, Mythic is holding back and raising the cap as SE and regular people roll. This should prevent everybody from rolling on a few servers. I say give it a few days for the die down from release, you should see a better queu.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
might be leaving Left_bar_bleue684/0might be leaving Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

might be leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be leaving   might be leaving Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:38 am

Squee wrote:
I don't believe the servers are at full capacity yet, Mythic is holding back and raising the cap as SE and regular people roll. This should prevent everybody from rolling on a few servers. I say give it a few days for the die down from release, you should see a better queu.
Hello everyone,

There are currently 4 servers on which players are experiencing high wait times. All other servers currently have no queue at this time. Players are strongly cautioned against starting their adventures here if they can play elsewhere. All four of these servers are at the maximum population cap possible.

The servers are:

Volkmar
Skull Throne
Badlands
Dark Crag

Thank you for your cooperation. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

might be leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be leaving   might be leaving Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:05 am

I find it a little difficult to believe that their servers can't hold more than what it's at now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

might be leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be leaving   might be leaving Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:16 am

Agreed, not to mention, people will be leaving, mainly, people with no ties here. Another thing they've stated is the way they cap the servers, is based off order/destruction populations. I don't buy they are at Max cap at the moment. I do believe they are doing everything they can to keep people from rolling here and making a more even distribution of people across all servers. Give it a bit of time, let the hype die down. If things don't get better, we'll address it.

I'm sorry you're having problems. Please, try and be patient. I still believe we picked a good server, and i also believe things will even out.
Back to top Go down
Trakis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Trakis
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
might be leaving Left_bar_bleue0/0might be leaving Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

might be leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be leaving   might be leaving Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:10 am

If you can, you might wanna try mixing your schedule up a bit and do as much PvE as you can during off-peak hours and skip primetime for now, and then when the craziness dies down in a couple weeks the queue times will hopefully be a bit shorter by then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

might be leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be leaving   might be leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

might be leaving
Page 1 of 1