Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Leaving guild Empty
PostSubject: Leaving guild   Leaving guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:17 pm

Was just added last week. But I found out today, that my RL friends are going to play order. I kinda had a feeling some wanted to roll order, but it seems they all do.

Which sucks, i wanted to play Destruction. So, thanks for the chance to run with you guys. Guess ill be rolling a BW.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Leaving guild Left_bar_bleue684/0Leaving guild Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Leaving guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving guild   Leaving guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:25 pm

Ah man, that sucks. Oh well, it was good to have you here and good luck with your new guild, you guys should roll on Barak Varr so we can get some nice RvR going between us Smile. At least you didn't just leave out of nowhere and start flaming us on other forums like someone else...
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Leaving guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving guild   Leaving guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:52 pm

Best of luck to you and your friend, HW. If you roll on Barak Varr, you know to run when you see Warfist. Wink

Thanks for lettin us know.

I'm moving this to Bloody Flagon so you can see it still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Sponsored content

Leaving guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving guild   Leaving guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving guild
Page 1 of 1