Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack of the gold farmers!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Zeruiah
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
Attack of the gold farmers! Left_bar_bleue0/0Attack of the gold farmers! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Attack of the gold farmers! Empty
PostSubject: Attack of the gold farmers!   Attack of the gold farmers! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:27 am

Not sure where to put this topic, so I figured the ot forum would do.
The game has been out 1 day and I'm already being bombarded with gold farmer whispers. Hopefully Mythic adds some type of "report spam" function soon.
Back to top Go down
Dingy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Dingy

Character sheet
Charater Name: Dingy
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:
Attack of the gold farmers! Left_bar_bleue0/0Attack of the gold farmers! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the gold farmers!   Attack of the gold farmers! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:30 am

I haven't had this problem but damnit, they better do something about it if it continues. Silkroad drove me crazy with that crap!

oh, and the completely disregard for customers on behalf of Joymax
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the gold farmers!   Attack of the gold farmers! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:31 am

I've gotten hit already. I've tried sending a tell to tell them to shut up, but they were offline line 5 seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Slugg
Slugg
Acidic

Character sheet
Charater Name: Acidic
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the gold farmers!   Attack of the gold farmers! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:40 am

It turned into a major problem in World of Warcraft as well. Sadly i think that the company has a role in endorsing it and allowing the gold farmer sites special access like that of a GM or Admin. Send tells across servers in a mass quantity and have them be ghosts essentially where people can't reply back. It makes sense economically for the company if they take a share of the profits.

I'll be fine with it as long as it isn't a constant thing and as long as super overpowered items aren't invented. Refer to 'twinks'.
Back to top Go down
Dingy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Dingy

Character sheet
Charater Name: Dingy
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the gold farmers!   Attack of the gold farmers! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:50 am

I'll never be fine with it. It should be illegal imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the gold farmers!   Attack of the gold farmers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack of the gold farmers!
Page 1 of 1