Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tired of gold sellers?

Go down 
+3
Supa
Squib
Cosidius
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:
Tired of gold sellers? Left_bar_bleue0/0Tired of gold sellers? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tired of gold sellers? Empty
PostSubject: Tired of gold sellers?   Tired of gold sellers? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:07 pm

Quote :
Greetings!

In the continuing fight against enemies of the realms (AKA: Gold Sellers) a new tool has been brought to our attention. The third party add-on “Spam Me Not” will “intelligently detect, block and reports commercial and annoying spam messages before you even see them, without relying on an extensive list of blacklisted domain names”.

While this is not an “official” Mythic product nor is it supported or endorsed by Mythic, it can be a valuable resource in helping to make your online experience more enjoyable.

“Spam Me Not” v 0.2 BETA can be found here.

As always we encourage players to continue using the in-game tools provided to you to report potential violators. Thanks for your continued support.

WAAAGH!

Smile click here
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tired of gold sellers?   Tired of gold sellers? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:09 pm

I would prefer people not use this AddOn.

While its intention is good, I see people getting banned that shouldn't be due to a program trying to do what people shouldn't be too lazy to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Supa
Slugg
Slugg
Supa

PostSubject: Re: Tired of gold sellers?   Tired of gold sellers? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:23 pm

I don't understand how these addons work anyway. I couldn't find an interface> addon section in my war folder. Was trying to get dmg counter up for shits and giggles
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
Tired of gold sellers? Left_bar_bleue151/200Tired of gold sellers? Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: Tired of gold sellers?   Tired of gold sellers? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:12 am

You have to add the folder, I had troubles with it too.

It seems the only addon worth using, as I've seen, that doesn't seem to violate any EULA or WAR laws, seems to be BuffThrottle. It reduced lag on my top pretty significantly in large group operations.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tired of gold sellers?   Tired of gold sellers? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:15 am

There's an Auto Loot add on also. It's amazingly helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
lohem
Slugg
Slugg
lohem

Character sheet
Charater Name: Lohem
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:
Tired of gold sellers? Left_bar_bleue0/0Tired of gold sellers? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Tired of gold sellers?   Tired of gold sellers? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:10 am

what website are you guys DL'n addons from?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tjharlow
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Tired of gold sellers?   Tired of gold sellers? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:12 am

Im getting it honestly. If this catches someone that it shouldn't, the GM's should be able to tell and clear it up.

With mythic's unofficial endorsement, i see no reason to believe that it catches anyone besides gold spammers.

Besides, you can tell that people are reporting the right and left anyway. I almost NEVER hear from a CM anymore. They all seem to be massively busy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Greenarm
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Greenarm

Character sheet
Charater Name: Greenarm
Character Occupation: Marauder
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tired of gold sellers?   Tired of gold sellers? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:55 am

Iohem it's from war.curse.com for the addons. Be careful when using some of the unit frame addons because once you install them and decide you may not like them and uninstall you have to go through a bunch of crap to get your stuff looking like the default again.
Back to top Go down
lohem
Slugg
Slugg
lohem

Character sheet
Charater Name: Lohem
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tired of gold sellers?   Tired of gold sellers? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:58 pm

thanks bro.. i'll check it out
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tjharlow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired of gold sellers?   Tired of gold sellers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tired of gold sellers?
Page 1 of 1