Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Belz

Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved Empty
PostSubject: Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved   Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:51 pm

1 - What is your main character's name.

Belzebetj (willing to change to just Belz, in progress).

2 - What class do you play?

Witch Elf

3 - What path/spec have you taken?

Carnage+Kod+EotC for a while.

4 - What level are you?

40/38

5 - What was your previous guild and why are you no longer with them?

Mire`s Mercenaries, to much casual.
BloodSeekers - Members disbanded
Ambush (actual) - Closed groups and keep flippers. Lack of leadership and organization, piss me off.

6 - How long have you been playing Warhammer Online?

2 months.

7 - What other MMO games have you played?

Wow

8 - What is your experience with pvp/rvr in the games that you have played.

Wow -> nothing, i hate that pvp, i was a shaman also.
on warhammer - scenarios and oRvr of course, and have been on fortress siege twice, worked a lot to help lock praag and reikland last time.

9 - List the people currently in Warfist you would consider friends.

none YET.

10 - Who is sponsoring your application to Warfist?

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2815319#post2815319

11 - How did you find out about Warfist?

ingame i have seen them working, remember the name on the keep of reikland when it lock up when last patch went on.
Also, in the warhammeralliance forum that i am aways reading.

12 - Warfist requires the use of Ventrilo (a voice over IP program). Can you be on Ventrilo whenever you are logged in?

Yes, i can i can understand well, but i am not fluent on english speech, it is laughable. i have been on foreign guilds before and had no problem, just to understand the jokes on vent.
scratch

13 - In Warhammer, RvR is group based. How would you contribute to the group and what do you see is your class's role in RvR in a group setting?

Well, i am a killing machine, i kill things, and it is all that i can do. Butt killing the ones that kill us, to protect our squishes, and gank the supply lines of rezzers on a keep siege is also a good thing that i can do to help obtain success.

14 - How old are you?

24y.

15 - What time zone do you play from?

-3h from greenwich.

16 - Why do you want to join our guild?

i am looking for a guild with real organization, leadership and objectives, i do not want a cool name below my char name. i do not want a cool cape. I do not want leet loots, i want the fun to play togueter with a good group and achieve succes.

I am not a hardcore (but i have all day to play for a while), i can consider that i am semi-hardcore, because i want to achieve things, and not farm things. I can do better working and getting real money than farm renown or fake gold in a mmo.

I think you can use my help, and i can have fun playing with you, if we match our ideas and get along, But not invite me if is to farm and flip keeps, just deny me and forget me. I am better to chase the orders whenever they are and kill them all.

Ah, i almost forget:

"umm you guys are cool" or "cuz my friend so-and-so is in the guild"

lol!
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved Left_bar_bleue0/0Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved   Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:36 pm

Sounds good to me Belz, I think you would fit right in. I will have Ravey or Icelus speak with you in-game as soon as they can.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved Left_bar_bleue0/0Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved   Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:52 pm

I tried to pm you the other day Belz, send me a tell in game when you get a chance. I grouped with you a bit last week, your approved just get with one of the officers so we can add you.
Back to top Go down
Belz

PostSubject: Re: Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved   Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:53 pm

Thanks, i will send a tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved   Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belzebetj - Witch Elf - Approved
Page 1 of 1