Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Time is at Hand....

Go down 
+3
Mookie
JBlaze
Kade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Time is at Hand.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time is at Hand....   The Time is at Hand.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:41 pm

Kade wrote:
The Kilt has arrived....

Do not fear me mortals. I am not a God. I am but a humble man who has realized the truth that pants are for women, and woman alone.

Some may call me enlightened. There will be those who worship me, lo do i say unto yee, fear not. This too shall pass. One day all men will realize the truth.

Until that day I will remain but a simple prophet, and a disciple of the true path.

LOL That's great, well said. Love kilts but then majority of my blood is Scottish.. it's like a law for me to like 'em.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: The Time is at Hand....   The Time is at Hand.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:46 pm

I ended up with more Irish than scottish, but since they both wore kilts i figure im covered ether way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Charater Name: Das Schnitzel
Character Occupation: teh pwnage
Experience:
The Time is at Hand.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Time is at Hand.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Time is at Hand....   The Time is at Hand.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:04 am

100% german! ich bin wunderbar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time is at Hand....   The Time is at Hand.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time is at Hand....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2