Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time people play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenarm
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Greenarm

Character sheet
Charater Name: Greenarm
Character Occupation: Marauder
Experience:
Time people play Left_bar_bleue0/0Time people play Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Time people play Empty
PostSubject: Time people play   Time people play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:51 pm

Hey all saw your post on the warhammer alliance forum and was thinking of puting in an app. But my main question was if I'll even see any of you on since I usually play from 9pm-1am pst time.

So here is my question:

1. playing at the times that I do will i ever be able to do any of the events with you guys?

If the answer is probably no then I won't waste your time or mine by applying. But if the anwser is yes then i'm off to the app forum.

Thanks,
Feind
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

Time people play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time people play   Time people play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:57 pm

It seems like a lot of us are in EST, at least some of the people I've talked to, but I don't know what official time zone the guild will be playing in. :3 Wait for Kade or Sq to get back to ya.
Back to top Go down
Masice
Slugg
Slugg
Masice

Time people play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time people play   Time people play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:01 pm

If PW was any indication, members will definitely see each other very often even in those times you mentioned. With a vast membership spanning the numerous time regions, I don't believe it will be an issue. I myself am in PST and spend a lot of time after 9PM.

But as Bel mentioned, probably could wait for them to give you the full detail of our guild, and see whether you are interested in joining us.
Back to top Go down
Greenarm
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Greenarm

Character sheet
Experience:

Time people play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time people play   Time people play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:16 pm

Sounds good I'll wait to see what the big dogs have to say. Very Happy I've got nothin but time till open beta anyways so no big rush right now.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Time people play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time people play   Time people play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:17 pm

There is no "official" time zone for the guild. Only a timezone we use to help everyone know what time things will be taking place.

As for your playing times, Feind, I don't think we'll have a large number of people on at that time from the start. This will change over time, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Greenarm
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Greenarm

Character sheet
Experience:

Time people play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time people play   Time people play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:14 pm

Thanks for the reply Squib. I'll probably put in an app anyways and see how it plays out. Hope to see you all in open beta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time people play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time people play   Time people play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time people play
Page 1 of 1