Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is anyone else

Go down 
+2
Squib
Das Schnitzel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

is anyone else - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is anyone else   is anyone else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:20 am

Corn,

Mayhem Fest was amazing!!!

Disturbed.
is anyone else - Page 3 Distur10
Back to top Go down
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Charater Name: Das Schnitzel
Character Occupation: teh pwnage
Experience:
is anyone else - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0is anyone else - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: is anyone else   is anyone else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:10 am

how far back was that? cause i got some far back seats. never been at an amphitheater so i dont know if i still got a great view or not. i cant wait til this sunday!!!
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: is anyone else   is anyone else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:20 am

that looks like the actual seating or just behind it on the grass. that is, if it's anything like the one at the Texas State Fair in Dallas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net

PostSubject: Re: is anyone else   is anyone else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:44 am

There was a pit area, then a section 100 area(thats where i was[$60.00]). After that a section 200 and then the lawn. When it gets darker out though it won't matter where you are, if there is a decline leading toward the stage you will see everything fine. You won't be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Charater Name: Das Schnitzel
Character Occupation: teh pwnage
Experience:
is anyone else - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0is anyone else - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: is anyone else   is anyone else - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:35 am

I got a mid/front '200' area near mid. should be fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is anyone else   is anyone else - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is anyone else
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: