Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Engineer and Marauder Video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Engineer and Marauder Video Left_bar_bleue684/0Engineer and Marauder Video Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Engineer and Marauder Video Empty
PostSubject: Engineer and Marauder Video   Engineer and Marauder Video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh7CUBljh6Q&fmt=18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engineer and Marauder Video   Engineer and Marauder Video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:40 am

Interesting video , the marauder looks like quite a beast!
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Engineer and Marauder Video   Engineer and Marauder Video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:10 pm

Engi looks like my Order version. I like how the box falls from the sky for his turret. lol

((on an unrelated note, the music for that video took me back into the days when rap was real, not this current wannabe sh!t))
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Morgul
Maggot
Maggot
Morgul

Character sheet
Charater Name: Morgul
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:
Engineer and Marauder Video Left_bar_bleue0/0Engineer and Marauder Video Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Engineer and Marauder Video   Engineer and Marauder Video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:45 pm

The c-rap music in those two videos forced me to mute my PC in order to watch the actual gameplay Smile
Back to top Go down
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:
Engineer and Marauder Video Left_bar_bleue0/0Engineer and Marauder Video Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Engineer and Marauder Video   Engineer and Marauder Video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:15 pm

Morrigan wrote:
The c-rap music in those two videos forced me to mute my PC in order to watch the actual gameplay Smile
haha i did exactly the same thing
Back to top Go down
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Charater Name: Das Schnitzel
Character Occupation: teh pwnage
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Engineer and Marauder Video   Engineer and Marauder Video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:22 pm

i did as well. lol, well its good to know some guildies feel the same way i do Razz \m/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engineer and Marauder Video   Engineer and Marauder Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Engineer and Marauder Video
Page 1 of 1