Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grats guys! We need more officers lol.

Go down 
+16
Rokos
Jezzabelle
Whiteblade Soulripper
Morgul
Sid
Icelus
Auroch
nezitic
Azrile
Mookie
Enger
Squib
Das Schnitzel
Derwydd Gimphealer
Zul
Kade
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Empty
PostSubject: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Grats guys, we just past 60 members. In actuality we have 32 members per house for a grand total of 64. As you know, if you have been to the meetings, we have an officer for every 25 members. As it stands now, we need to promote two more officers, one for each house.

If we hit 100 before launch, which i think is becoming a possibility, we will likely be starting a new house, or be promoting a second rank of officers to deal with the influx of people. As we get closer to launch, i expect that a lot of people currently un-guilded will be making up their minds, and hopefully we can get the best of them.

Post your willingness/desire to be an officer below. While it wont influence our decision, it will give us a list of people who actually want this responsibility.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:10 pm

I've been an officer in more than few guilds, so I understand the responsibility involved with the rank. I would like to be considered for an officer position.
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Left_bar_bleue0/0Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:15 pm

<not officer material. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:17 pm

awww cinibuns....you were my first choice!
Back to top Go down
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Charater Name: Das Schnitzel
Character Occupation: teh pwnage
Experience:
Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Left_bar_bleue0/0Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:44 pm

ive been officer in many of guilds/clans...no thanks :X especially while im in college. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:52 pm

I know i'm very new to the Warfist community.

But I have an extensive history of guild leadership, and know I could do the job well.

Would be honored to be given the chance!
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:21 pm

I know for a fact that some of you are excellent officer material. Those that The Brotherhood has taken notice of will contacted and we will talk to you.

As for a new house, regardless of how many members we have on the forums, that won't become a reality until live and the list in the guild window says we have 100. But it is becoming a very possibility that it might happen before the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Enger
Grunt
Grunt
Enger

Character sheet
Charater Name: Enger
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:29 pm

if you need an officer id be willing, but if theres someone better or more desireable choose them.\\

EDIT: i do have officer experience (lots of officer experience) if that bumps up my consideration.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Left_bar_bleue684/0Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:10 pm

I'd be glad to be an officer, but I seem to recall there is a 21+ age limit for officers?(or was it 18+?)
Back to top Go down
Azrile
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Azrile
Character Occupation: Beheader
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:10 pm

i think it was 21+
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Left_bar_bleue684/0Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:22 pm

Azrile wrote:
i think it was 21+
Ah I see.
Well, I'm good with being a forum mod as of now.
Only 5 years and 3 months until I can be an officer, the wait starts now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Left_bar_bleue151/200Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:30 pm

19 puts me below the officer line, but if you're willing to consider me, please do. Credentials below.

6000 hours of Guild Wars leadership experience. Team leader, Guild leader, Representative to the Sponsors, top Guild vs Guild leading experience (nearly 5000 of the 6000 hours of), massive team leadership experience. I was also the guy who dealt with A.Net (Arena.Net, the Powers That Be in Guild Wars) when the issues came up.

"Corporate" experience in WoW: Adviser to the Boss and Raid coordinator, Scheduler.

Plus I have a cute butt. B cups as well, but I'm working on those. And a penis, but you know, I can tuck.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Maggot
Maggot
Auroch

Character sheet
Charater Name: Auroch
Character Occupation: magus
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:42 pm

I will help in any way I can. was an Officer in pretty much every clan I have ever been in. have also been a guild leader, raid leader ( largest was a 5 guild alliance raid. minimum 250 people), raid coordinator, guild banker. I think I have held every position every made within a guild. So wherever I fit in will be fine. Whether its as a leader or member.

I am also very good at finding information. Whether its for quests, locations of things or whatever. I just like to feel useful to guild. Only thing I am lousy at is recruiting. I leave it in your capable hands.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Novo wrote:
I'd be glad to be an officer, but I seem to recall there is a 21+ age limit for officers?(or was it 18+?)
Things might be changing. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:01 pm

Squib wrote:
Novo wrote:
Things might be changing. Wink
Well then, I'll give it a shot.
Not much leader experience, I was an officer in a reroll guild in WoW, lasted for about 3 months and then I decided I was going to quit WoW because it just wasn't fun to me anymore. A raiding guild I was in let me lead a raid one time(I was just a member) simply because there were no officers on and the guild leader was being lazy, and it was only Kara but hey, we made it through succesfully. I had my own clan and server when I played CS 1.6. As you guys know, I stay on top of the information and news that comes out and I usually know what's going on in the guild. And during school, if I'm absolutely needed, WAR > Homework Smile I'm very active when I play MMO's (sometimes a bad thing for RL, but a good thing for a guild) and I'll be on almost every day for several hours unless something comes up.
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:06 pm

sounds like some good officer typs there, but the real question is will they streak through the order lands for the guild?
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:57 pm

its the law.

they must.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:03 pm

Novo wrote:
And during school, if I'm absolutely needed, WAR > Homework Smile
We won't ever ask anyone to do that. lol
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:29 pm

Well as you all know, I'm a MMO newbie. But as Auroch can tell you, I do have some leadership experience.

Lead the United Gaming Alliance East Coast Squad in Counter-Strike. Organized Training nights and practices, organized OGL matches and kept up to date stats for members.

Was acting shift Supervisor for Bravo Shift (8am-4pm) at the Pembroke Lakes Mall in Pembroke Pines, FL in the Public Safety (Security) Department. Trained new officers in codes of conduct and rules and regulations of the job. Obtained the rank of Corporal. Director said he would have made me Sergeant, but I was leaving soon so there was no point. Though he did threaten to tie me up and put me in his trunk so I wouldn't leave...

Was in a clan called Imaginary Numbers for the online text-based game Earth: 2025. Became a division leader for the new recruits, training them in the rules of iMag and making sure they knew how to use mIRC and that they knew that more hits on enemy countries was better than killing other countries. Then was promoted to Assistant War Minister along with Auroch. We led warchats and directed the killing of the mass psychopaths of iMag. Also kept up to date stats for both the training division when I was DL and for the whole clan when I was an aWar.

Not sure how much this will work for WAR, but that's the leadership experience I currently have. Though I am, by my Manager's own words, currently second in charge of the Loss Prevention Department. If there was a full time position available, he would have made me full time by now.

And I actually would prefer to be a second in command of a house, like a Sergeant if you will. We all know why Sergeants don't get called sir. It's cuz they actually work for a living. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:34 am

Ive been a co/gm in wow that had four hundred members....We had a raiding/pvp structure down to a science....Tk and above on farm status blah blah blah...

Currently im gm of a guild in same game that has over a hundred members..Elected to bring the population number down..Drama rises accordingly with volume..And with drama,the headaches begin...

In pre c/u Star Wars Galaxies,which was first mmo,was an officer in 200 man guild on Imp side,BRIA server....

Also,being close to forty and having two teenage sons,ive seen quite a few problems/issues and have learned how to motivate and cultivate progressing people....

If the guild needs leads in any type of way,i would be more then happy to step up...I will be playing 12 hours plus a day for the first months of launch...8 plus therafter.....So ill have the time to put into the asskicking status of my guild.....
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:56 am

Drama is not and will not ever be an issue with us for one simple reason.

Both Squib and Myself first and foremost are complete and total assholes. At no point will ether of us hesitate to boot anyone for causing drama, and while i can't speak to my friends post coital habits, after booting someone, ill giggle uncontrollably and then go have a cig while i come down off the endorphin high.

Having said that, i doubt it will ever come to that because once you understand the underlying cause of drama, its fairly easy to overcome. Drama is caused by really having nothing else to do. If a guild is busy to the point where they have events going all the time, and they are fighting for their toons very lives on a nightly basis, they wont have time to cause drama.

The Romans understood this and solved it by providing an outlet for their peoples aggression.

Warcraft fails in this because a game with nothing to do but raid retardedly difficult dungeons at the end game breeds stupid people who do nothing but browse all their strats on google. At no point did 99.9 % of all the guilds out there actually come up with their own way of doing a dungeon. They just copied someone else, didn't have to think, and got their phat lewts. This breeds drama because most of them are just bored.

Lineage2 fails at the no drama because there is actually very little to do period at end game most of the time, providing Epic opportunities for drama to fester.
Back to top Go down
Sid
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:14 am

Kade wrote:

At no point did 99.9 % of all the guilds out there actually come up with their own way of doing a dungeon. They just copied someone else, didn't have to think, and got their phat lewts. This breeds drama because most of them are just bored.

QFT

nobody comes up with strats except for nihilium. WoW developers made the game so easy, that in my opinion was its downfall. When i was raiding 30+ hours a week staying on the edge of progression and all of a sudden scrubs in their pvp gear that was as good as my raiding gear and they had to put forth no effort, that did it for me. It went so bad as to blizzard basically giving away flasks because people complained that the ingredients were too hard to get...what a f'n joke.

/back to the point

save the drama for your momma and kill people NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:22 am

nihilim only comes up with strats because the WoW developers give the strats to them.

its a joke. They have every dungeon practically on farm before its even released because of it.
Back to top Go down
Morgul
Maggot
Maggot
Morgul

Character sheet
Charater Name: Morgul
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:52 pm

Kade wrote:
Both Squib and Myself first and foremost are complete and total assholes.

Got a pretty good chuckle out of this one.

Morrigan
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:11 pm

Morrigan wrote:
Kade wrote:
Both Squib and Myself first and foremost are complete and total assholes.

Got a pretty good chuckle out of this one.

Morrigan

lol.... I can bairly stand playing with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grats guys! We need more officers lol.   Grats guys!  We need more officers lol. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grats guys! We need more officers lol.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next