Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Empty
PostSubject: Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em!   Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:28 am

I've got mixed feelings on this, but I've always had a bit of the RP bug in me, so......

STOP! Warhammer time!
Dance Dance Age of Reckoning
yea.. can't think of another witty lyric....

Short and simple.... There's no crying in baseball. and.. There's no /dance in Warhammer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:
Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Left_bar_bleue0/0Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em!   Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:32 am

You can be sure that i will be two stepping in my enemy's blood. While square dancing to the next lifeless corpse on the ground!

It may not be my character dancing but you cant stop the rythmic moves of my sword!
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em!   Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:03 pm

Honestly im glad there wont be dancing. I think the potential for irritation is just too much. Lets be honest, some of the most annoying things in WoW were caused by some bored highschool kiddy spamming the /dance emote without end.

Now im all for dancing, but let it be in character. The orc dance from Lineage2. Pure Win.

Chaos Chosen shouldn't be dancing. They are not happy people.
Dark Elves shouldn't be dancing. Still not happy people.
Order, ok maybe the normal people in a bar, but would you see a priest dancing? or a witch hunter? not so much.

high elves? ok ya they probably dance the YMCA.
Orcs? ya sure. i can see a goofy type stomping dance or something.
Dwarfs? Maybe...like a drunken dance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Goompa
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name: Goompa
Character Occupation: Squig Herder
Experience:
Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Left_bar_bleue0/0Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em!   Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:41 pm

naw the most annoying emote from WoW would be /spit and /laugh after they kill you and they spam those on top of you so much and then run along, now those are the most annoying emotes ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vicefamily
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em!   Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:20 pm

90% of the time I saw those spammed was in a BG from an alliance toon. I would usually call out any horde I caught doing that cuz it's childish and only makes you look stupid and lacking in skill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em!   Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:52 am

I manage my stress levels by ignoring stupid people, including those that think they are smart or witty by macro emotes in PvP.

Actually as a matter of habit, I ignore most people.

Just remember when you see someone doing something iritating, stupid, or otherwise just showing their ass.. don't get stressed out or bothered. Instead of getting in a pissing contest, just make fun of them, its more effective that way.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em!   Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:38 pm

If some chick wants to show her ass, I'll be more than happy to not ignore her. Assuming she's not ugly, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em!   Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:46 am

yeh i find that very annoying in guild wars too. after you get killed in guild wars pvp. they will stand over top of you and use the dance emote. i ecspecially hate it when mesemers dance on top of you. its like a riverdance type emote. ffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em!   Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Warhammer, don't hurt 'em!
Page 1 of 1