Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They will fear the Warfist banner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
They will fear the Warfist banner Left_bar_bleue0/0They will fear the Warfist banner Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

They will fear the Warfist banner Empty
PostSubject: They will fear the Warfist banner   They will fear the Warfist banner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:30 pm

In WAR, guilds play an integral part in claiming keeps for their side. Not only can you fight together with your banner held high, but those banners can be used to benefit everyone in the area in keep defense once you’ve claimed the keep as your own. Not only that, but your guild will gain certain benefits and advantages just for owning a keep. Imagine your colors flying high for the masses to see. Stir passion in your allies and instill fear into the hearts of your enemies as they come to recognize your colors!

To claim a Keep, a Standard Bearer must plant their guild’s standard into a specific slot on the roof of the Keep. Upon doing so, the guild banner tactics will be applied to the specified area in RvR. For Example: “This Guild Rocks” has 2 tactics applied to their Bronze Banner: +5% coin & +5% loot drops. When they claim a Keep with that Banner, everyone from their Realm within the specified range of the banner will get 5% more coin and loot drops. Once a Standard Bearer plants his Standard to claim a Keep, that Standard Bearer gives up his rights to carry a Standard again until the guild loses control of the keep.

The benefits your guild will enjoy while having a keep under their control include:

Guilds will earn experience over time while holding the Keep

Guilds will be notified via chat window warnings if their claimed Keep is under assault.

If a Guild Disbands, then ownership of the Keep is abandoned and all guards and banners will be switched to non-guild specific.

If a Keep that is claimed by a guild is captured, then the Standard associated with the Keep is considered captured.
Back to top Go down
Xemos
Maggot
Maggot
Xemos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Xemos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:
They will fear the Warfist banner Left_bar_bleue0/0They will fear the Warfist banner Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: They will fear the Warfist banner   They will fear the Warfist banner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:34 pm

wow.. can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
They will fear the Warfist banner Left_bar_bleue684/0They will fear the Warfist banner Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: They will fear the Warfist banner   They will fear the Warfist banner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:42 pm

Well, if we claimed 2 keeps yesterday in the PW, with the limited amount of people we had, then imagine how many keeps we will siege in the live game. Oh yeah, people will know about Warfist.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: They will fear the Warfist banner   They will fear the Warfist banner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:39 pm

I don't want people forgetting that we've been fighting limited numbers. Those that were there for the Divinity roll (us being rolled by them), keep in mind we're going to be going against numbers like that. Granted, we'll have similar numbers, but I don't want you to get discouraged when you see that Sea of Red come crashing over the hilltop. Just think of ourselves as Moses. We only need part the Red Sea and all is ours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
They will fear the Warfist banner Left_bar_bleue151/200They will fear the Warfist banner Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: They will fear the Warfist banner   They will fear the Warfist banner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:06 pm

I can't believe you just called yourself Moses.

Can I be Cú Chulainn?
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
They will fear the Warfist banner Left_bar_bleue684/0They will fear the Warfist banner Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: They will fear the Warfist banner   They will fear the Warfist banner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:55 pm

I'll be Raptor Jesus.
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
They will fear the Warfist banner Left_bar_bleue151/200They will fear the Warfist banner Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: They will fear the Warfist banner   They will fear the Warfist banner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:57 pm

They will fear the Warfist banner RaptorJesus-pnged
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: They will fear the Warfist banner   They will fear the Warfist banner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:18 pm

I referred to all of us as Moses. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: They will fear the Warfist banner   They will fear the Warfist banner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:19 pm

Well I still want to be Raptor Jesus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They will fear the Warfist banner   They will fear the Warfist banner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:21 pm

I see myself as John the Baptist...
Preaching the Gospel of the Warfist far and wide
and eventually beheaded for my "heresy" by a fanatical Warrior Priest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They will fear the Warfist banner   They will fear the Warfist banner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They will fear the Warfist banner
Page 1 of 1