Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Warfist.

Go down 
+3
nezitic
Squib
Mookie
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:37 pm

I just wanted to come show some love to you all. Im from Divinity and saw squib, mook, and nez post on ours so i thought i would poke around a bit and say a friendly hello. Look forward to some competition with you all. Its good to see a destro guild forming with some experienced players always looking for an opponent worthy of a fight. Thanks for popping in on our forums hope for a friendly rivalry.

-Zeebis
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Hello Warfist. Left_bar_bleue684/0Hello Warfist. Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:39 pm

Thanks for stopping by. I think I speak for all of us when I say that we look forward to having some epic battles and keep sieges against you guys, can't wait to go up against you again in the OB Smile
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:40 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Look forward to all the fights in the field we'll have. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
Hello Warfist. Left_bar_bleue151/200Hello Warfist. Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Welcome to the Lair Wink

Here's to hoping we find a fight! Hello Warfist. Axe
Back to top Go down

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:50 pm

I try to run fraps as much as i can ingame during big fights and such so i will be making compilation of fights and if it happens to be against you all i will be sure to post a link so you can relive the epic battles.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:51 pm

Zeebis wrote:
I try to run fraps as much as i can ingame during big fights and such so i will be making compilation of fights and if it happens to be against you all i will be sure to post a link so you can relive the epic battles.
I already saw the one where you rolled us in your current video, hopefully we'll be more prepared next time Smile
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
Hello Warfist. Left_bar_bleue151/200Hello Warfist. Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:52 pm

We'll start doing the same, I'm sure. My computer won't handle it, but we have plenty of members with dream machines.
Back to top Go down

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:55 pm

im sure we took you by surprise i mean i know i wasnt expecting to roll over a hill and see a large group of destro just strolling by. lucky we where on high ground we saw u first.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:02 pm

Zeebis wrote:
im sure we took you by surprise i mean i know i wasnt expecting to roll over a hill and see a large group of destro just strolling by. lucky we where on high ground we saw u first.
Well I, personally, was definitely not prepared. I had just used my Flee ability so I was all out of AP when we came down that hill and saw a sea of red. Will make me think twice about using it next time Razz
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:20 pm

The big orc that went charging in, devil be damned, would be me. You can expect to find a fair number of us here that will do that. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Hello Warfist. Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello Warfist. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:26 pm

The big ugly chosen was me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:
Hello Warfist. Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello Warfist. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:34 am

i look forward to being a part of the epic battles with you guys. Smile I wasn't a part of the previously mentioned battle though.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:08 am

I would be the disciple in the back sneaking around the meat shields to go after a healer or two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Nibbler
Maggot
Maggot
Nibbler

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:13 am

I be the only squig herder in that group that was attempting to plink away at your healers... unfortunately I was plinked a bit faster by your shadow warriors Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Warfist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warfist.   Hello Warfist. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Warfist.
Page 1 of 1