Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zargrim

Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED Empty
PostSubject: Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED   Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:55 pm

1 - What is your main character's name.

His name is Zargrim.

2 - What class do you play?

Marauder

3 - What path/spec have you taken?

I will be specing him Brutality

4 - What was your previous guild and why are you no longer with them?

This will be my first guild while playing Warhammer

5 - How long have you been playing Warhammer Online?

I have been playing since the open beta

6 - What other MMO games have you played?

This is my first mmo, i have always played fps shooters. My brother was in the beta and i seen him doing some rvr and i fell in love. I got it as soon as i could and have been here ever since.

7 - What is your experience with pvp/rvr in the games that you have played.

No mmo pvp at all besides what i have done in Warhammer.

8 - List the people currently in Warfist you would consider friends.
I do not know anybody . i was browsing the Warhammer Aliiance -Volkmar forums and came across your Recruitment post

9 - Who is sponsoring your application to Warfist?

No one, see above

10 - How did you find out about Warfist?

Warhammer Alliance forums

11 - Warfist requires the use of Ventrilo (a voice over IP program). Can you be on Ventrilo whenever you are logged in?
Yes

12 - In Warhammer, RvR is group based. How would you contribute to the group and what do you see is your class's role in RvR in a group setting?

Well ill be the guy going in behind when my adversary is distracted, or if needed i can go right up the middle. i guess it all come down to what the situtaiton requires of me .

13 - How old are you?

I am 33

14 - What time zone do you play from?

Pst

15 - Why do you want to join our guild?

I have been searching the WA forums for a while now since the head start came out .I rolled i few different classes to level 10 ish and always kept coming back the the Marauder. then reading your thread for recruitment i read your guild needed Marauders so here i am. I know this isnt the greatest of applications, but i listen well and work good in a team eviroment. i am a quick study and a good guy once you get to know me Very Happy so ty for considering my app

Zargrim /Eric
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED   Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:22 am

Right, lets set up a venterview this sunday, anytime whenever works for you long as its after six.

Beyond that, get with anyone in guild between now and then and see if you can get brought along on some open RVR. Tell them kade said to try you out. We can take it from there sunday.

thanks,
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Zargrim

PostSubject: Re: Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED   Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:20 pm

That sounds great cant wait till Sunday until then ill be questing /rvr'ing my butt off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED   Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:13 pm

Feel free to join us when we're out RvRing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED Left_bar_bleue0/0Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED   Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:16 pm

Any word on this guy?
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED Left_bar_bleue0/0Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED   Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:59 pm

No word. DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED   Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zargim Marauder reporting for duty DENIED
Page 1 of 1