Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknihil

Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Empty
PostSubject: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:28 pm

1 - What is your main character's name.

-Unknihil.

2 - What class do you play?

-A Marauder.

3 - What path/spec have you taken?

-The Path of Savagery.

4 - What level are you?

-Rank 31 Renown Rank 27

5 - What was your previous guild and why are you no longer with them?

-I was previously a member of The Legion of Steel but have left by switching to a different server than them (not knowing they where leaving the desolate server which they did a few days after I transferred)

6 - How long have you been playing Warhammer Online?

-Since Open Beta.

7 - What other MMO games have you played?

-I have tried many different MMO's but none have quite done it for me until warhammer.

8 - What is your experience with pvp/rvr in the games that you have played.

-I've always enjoyed PvP more than PvE in all games. I think I am proficient in PvP.

9 - List the people currently in Warfist you would consider friends.

-I could not consider any members of Warfist my friend but make friends easily.

10 - Who is sponsoring your application to Warfist?

-I do not have a sponsor for my application but was referred to this site by Icelus.

11 - How did you find out about Warfist?

-I was keep raiding with Icelus and asked him about Warfist.

12 - Warfist requires the use of Ventrilo (a voice over IP program). Can you be on Ventrilo whenever you are logged in?

-Yes I can and do currently use Ventrilo and will always have access to it.

13 - In Warhammer, RvR is group based. How would you contribute to the group and what do you see is your class's role in RvR in a group setting?

-I as a Marauder have multiple possible jobs in a RvR group setting. My main responsibility I fill is to ambush squishies and healers or charging forward the battle line, which I find my self doing a lot of the time. I also feel I must protect ball carriers, banners and BO's from enemies when tanks fail to kill the enemy swiftly or are simply ignored, I'm not ignored by enemies so easily.

14 - How old are you?

15 - What time zone do you play from?

-Eastern.

16 - Why do you want to join our guild?

-Warfist appears to be a well structured well formed well lead guild of good players. I am looking for a good guild to join, serious enough to play good and still have a good time.

--I would like to say I hope my young age does not hinder the chance of joining the guild. I see my self mature enough to follow directions and not act stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Left_bar_bleue0/0Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:38 pm

I know that we have made exceptions to our age policy before, but I warn you ahead of time this is a mature guild. I appreciate your honesty, however, and since Icelus had referred you to our site, I believe he should be in charge of determining whether or not to make an exception for you. Ice I'll wait to hear what you have to say, but if you're willing to give him an interview I think we should all talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Left_bar_bleue0/0Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:13 pm

Ok, three things. First, welcome to our forums. Second, this guild has alot of mature themes and conversations, and I'm sure if any parent heard us at times then they would remove their child from WAR altogether. So for now, I will have to say no. Now, this is nothing personal against you and if your parents allow you to hear vulgarity, then that's fine and dandy. Which brings me to point three. I only saw you play for a short time today, and you played rather well. I always demand that players bring their A game and you seemed to do that today. So that's kudos to you. You seem to have your act together when it comes to the game, but I want to get to know you better as a player. Nothing worse then inviting someone into the guild thinking they are a mature player, and they turn out to be a spoiled brat.

So to sum up, for now, I'll keep your application pending. If your parents don't care what you hear then I'll accept you. You will be kept at the Recruit level for a few weeks to see how you pan out and what not. If at the end of the trial period you still seem like a decent player and your parents haven't grounded you forever for what you hear in Vent, then we'll bump you up to full member. If at anytime though, any member of the guild has a problem with you, you will be immediately removed. We do not tolerate drama here.
Back to top Go down
Unknihil

PostSubject: Re: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:34 pm

My parents don't really care about vulgarity since they've pretty much gave up on me so that's not a problem at all. If recruited I hope to show I am a capable member of the guild and do not bring on drama.

Thanks,
Sincerely,
Nihil
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Left_bar_bleue684/0Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:08 pm

Could it be, the next Mook?
Do what I did, and you'll be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:14 pm

I'm not making him do the favors you did to Kade and Squib...that's just wrong man....
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Left_bar_bleue684/0Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:19 am

Icelus wrote:
I'm not making him do the favors you did to Kade and Squib...that's just wrong man....
Oh come on..it wasn't that bad... Wink
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:44 am

Mookie wrote:
Icelus wrote:
Oh come on..it wasn't that bad... Wink

Forum trolling is a favor?? Man this is a sick world Razz

I agree Ice, our guild conversations are a bit on the low brow side, especially my comical and very angry map tirades. Probationary period seems fair to me. Let's get him in then and we can hash it out. I still would like to do a venterview.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:41 pm

Quote :
Forum trolling is a favor?? Man this is a sick world
I was an officer before you soo...
I'm better than you! HA!
Don't be jealous because they love me.

Sorry for derailing this app, carry on. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:13 am

Mookie wrote:
Quote :
Forum trolling is a favor?? Man this is a sick world
I was an officer before you soo...
I'm better than you! HA!
Don't be jealous because they love me.

Sorry for derailing this app, carry on. Wink

Everyone loves a good troll Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:37 pm

What is the status of this person now? Contact one of us in-game, we need to get these applications processed ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:06 pm

Does anyone know what the status of this person is? I'm locking this app tomorrow if no one has heard from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING   Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknihil-31 Marauder PENDING
Page 1 of 1