Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quebec Blazing Core

Go down 
+4
KronoQC
Squib
Ravey
Spot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spot
Spot

Quebec Blazing Core Empty
PostSubject: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:09 am

Hi, my ingame name is Spot and i am the leader of Quebec Blazing Core.

First of all, sorry my english is really bad.

Since 2003, the no1 rule in my guild is 'Respect' and we have worked hard to try to keep our reputation flawless.
I heard that some of my members have been rude/disrespectful to one or more members of Warfist and i want
to appologise in my name and in the name of QBC for what appenned.

It will really help me if i can get some names cause i will not tolerate this. Its a new game and we have recruit
a lots of new members. Im note trying to justify but i just want you to know that thing like that can happen in all
guilds.

If you can provide me some names, i will do what i have to do with them. If you cant provide me their names cause
you dont remember, then i just hope you can forgive what happen and try to rebuild some trust between our 2 guilds.

Take care

Spot
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
Quebec Blazing Core Left_bar_bleue0/0Quebec Blazing Core Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:54 am

Hi Spot,

I had an issue a while back with Krono. He called me a noob, cussed at me, and said some other choice words. I understand about people acting on their own, and I in no way harbor any ill will towards the rest of your guild Very Happy Thanks for the post et bienvenue a l'alliance. Ton anglais es meilleur que mon francais eheheheh. I'm so glad I have victims...er.....people to practice my very poor french skills on.
Back to top Go down
Spot
Spot

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:07 am

in fact we are not in the alliance anymore because of what happened Sad
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:43 am

Welcome to our forums, Spot.

On topic, though... I haven't met many QBC so I don't have view either way. I have seen a good number of QBC around in various places, though.

And your English is fine. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
KronoQC

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:25 am

Well Hello Ravey . i dont realy remember have spoken whit ya and have been rude whit you ... maybe thats long time ago .. becuze i have been rvr whit Warfist like 2 week ago and this was realy cool .. well man i appologise man realy sorry .
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:44 am

KronoQC wrote:
Well Hello Ravey . i dont realy remember have spoken whit ya and have been rude whit you ... maybe thats long time ago .. becuze i have been rvr whit Warfist like 2 week ago and this was realy cool .. well man i appologise man realy sorry .

I have a hard time believing you don't remember telling me "fuck your mother and sister, and I hope they die". But in the spirit of our new alliance, I'll accept your apology and we can move on.
Back to top Go down
KronoQC

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:46 am

nah ill leave the guild by my own and have fun Smile im not going to destroy an alliance becuze i hate you mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:57 am

Charming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Spot
Spot

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:46 pm

sry about that, he's not in QBC anymore.
Back to top Go down
Spot
Spot

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:54 pm

I will really appreciate if the members of warfist that are against the fact that we join the alliance could post here to tell me if there is a way to solve the problem.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:07 pm

The only issue I had was with Krono and his apparent foul attitude, which he happily put on display here. There is no need to punish all of QBC for one person, however, and if you handled the situation then all is well in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:03 pm

KronoQC wrote:
nah ill leave the guild by my own and have fun Smile im not going to destroy an alliance becuze i hate you mate Smile

Well aren't you the epitome of grace and benevolence.
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
Quebec Blazing Core Left_bar_bleue151/200Quebec Blazing Core Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Ravey wrote:
KronoQC wrote:

I have a hard time believing you don't remember telling me "fuck your mother and sister, and I hope they die". But in the spirit of our new alliance, I'll accept your apology and we can move on.

ahahahahahaha

I was reading this thread, all serious, and stone-faced. This killed it. I love you GlowSticks.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Spot wrote:
I will really appreciate if the members of warfist that are against the fact that we join the alliance could post here to tell me if there is a way to solve the problem.

thanks.

You resolved my issue already (which was only with Krono). afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quebec Blazing Core   Quebec Blazing Core Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quebec Blazing Core
Page 1 of 1