Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screw you pizza hut.

Go down 
+8
Selfish
Dingy
Darathar
Mookie
Jinxes
Greenarm
dragen
Dagoth/Zeriah
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Zeruiah
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
Screw you pizza hut. Left_bar_bleue0/0Screw you pizza hut. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Screw you pizza hut. Empty
PostSubject: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:47 pm

So I place an order, online, for a pzone and the order comes up $9.99
I click "place order" and receive this message... "We're sorry, you must place an order of $10.00 or more for online delivery"

fuck you pizza hut...
Back to top Go down
dragen
Slugg
Slugg
dragen

Character sheet
Charater Name: Dragen
Character Occupation: Black Orc
Experience:
Screw you pizza hut. Left_bar_bleue0/0Screw you pizza hut. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:54 pm

Haha, you should send a reply saying, "What about tax?", or, "I'm going to tip the ****ing delivery guy!".
Back to top Go down
Greenarm
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Greenarm

Character sheet
Charater Name: Greenarm
Character Occupation: Marauder
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:51 pm

That's priceless lol......
Back to top Go down
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:11 pm

LOL, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Screw you pizza hut. Left_bar_bleue684/0Screw you pizza hut. Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:58 pm

Buy some of those chocolate dunker things, they are yum!
Back to top Go down
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:59 pm

I just ordered some breadsticks with it Razz
Back to top Go down
Darathar
Slugg
Slugg

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:45 pm

lies, you ordered pasta instead.

lieing on the internet, you fail sir.
Back to top Go down
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 pm

Yea, Pasta with breadsticks. 16 bucks.....but worth it.
Back to top Go down
Dingy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Dingy

Character sheet
Charater Name: Dingy
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:55 pm

damn, i haven't had pizza in ages Sad i'm all on this steak, chicken and fish diet since I'm trying to get my strength and size back in the gym. LAME! I WANT PIZZA DAMNIT!
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
Screw you pizza hut. Left_bar_bleue684/0Screw you pizza hut. Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:21 pm

Let me know how the pasta is, I've been wanting to try it from there Razz
Back to top Go down
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:45 pm

It's actually good. I mean really good. I was pleasantly surprised.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:03 pm

Which one did you get?
Back to top Go down
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:31 pm

Creamy chicken alfredo.
Back to top Go down
Selfish
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:13 pm

Dingy wrote:
damn, i haven't had pizza in ages Sad i'm all on this steak, chicken and fish diet since I'm trying to get my strength and size back in the gym. LAME! I WANT PIZZA DAMNIT!

You know beer is bad for that too. Very hard the gain strength and lose weight if you pop a cold one after the gym haha Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dingy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Dingy

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:22 am

I'm not trying to lose weight. I'm building muscle again, so in effect I will gain more weight most likely Smile but, i know what you're getting at. However, I don't drink beer that often anymore. After seeing Ravey do faceplants after just two, I figured I don't want to risk looking as silly in public. Razz
Back to top Go down
Selfish
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:50 am

Well I am somewhat in to strength building in which will bring some muscle right now as I lose the extra fat with some decent eating habits. Once my strength is where I want it then I will probably move back to a muscle building routine.
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
Screw you pizza hut. Left_bar_bleue151/200Screw you pizza hut. Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:28 am

Gym every day, baby. Cardio is for losers.
Back to top Go down
Selfish
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:20 am

nezitic wrote:

Agreed! I don't like cardio. It has the potential to burn muscle with the fat and can also hinder your strength if done excessively. Instead after a weight lifting session I do a round of HIIT.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Maggot
Maggot
Auroch

Character sheet
Charater Name: Auroch
Character Occupation: magus
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:42 am

Tabata's ftw...basically its tailoring your diet/nutrition plan for what you are planning....and for building you need a lot of protein. My protein intake is a little low for my size. theoretically you want 1g per pound....currently i only get about 100-150g of protein a day.
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
Screw you pizza hut. Left_bar_bleue151/200Screw you pizza hut. Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:13 am

Selfish wrote:
Instead after a weight lifting session I do a round of HIIT.

I do a round of ethanol. Takes the edge out of the soreness.
Back to top Go down
Dingy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Dingy

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:26 pm

Selfish wrote:
nezitic wrote:

Agreed! I don't like cardio. It has the potential to burn muscle with the fat and can also hinder your strength if done excessively. Instead after a weight lifting session I do a round of HIIT.

I know what you're saying, but technically, you cannot burn muscle off. It can merely atrophy Smile
Back to top Go down
Selfish
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:36 pm

When I use that term as many others do it is meant that the body will actually use the muscle as fuel and not just the fat. If you do an excessive amount of cardio your body will in fact break down the muscle for energy. Hence the term burn like gasoline.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:10 pm

Selfish wrote:
When I use that term as many others do it is meant that the body will actually use the muscle as fuel and not just the fat. If you do an excessive amount of cardio your body will in fact break down the muscle for energy. Hence the term burn like gasoline.

lol you're all a bunch of meatheads Very Happy Quibbling about muscle burning strategies and proteins and junk. Where's a cookie for a sista?
Back to top Go down
Dingy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Dingy

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Ookie cookie?
Back to top Go down
Selfish
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:40 pm

The best part is the thread title. God knows Pizza is FTW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw you pizza hut.   Screw you pizza hut. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw you pizza hut.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: