Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mekare_DoK
Mekare_DoK

Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED   Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:16 pm

1 - What is your main character's name?

Mekare

2 - What class do you play?

Disciple of Khaine

3 - What path/spec have you taken?

Torture for now, maybe Dark Rites later

4 - What level are you?

5 - What was your previous guild and why are you no longer with them?

I have no guild in WAR. I dont want to join a guild full of leet-speaking 10 year olds.

6 - How long have you been playing Warhammer Online?

I have been playing since 10/02/08

7 - What other MMO games have you played?

UO, Star wars Galaxies, A space based one i dont remember the name of, WoW, Lotro, Final Fantasy online

8 - What is your experience with pvp/rvr in the games that you have played.

My experience in PvP and RvR type combat in other games is that you cant win without gear and it pissed me off, I like that i can compete by simply using my tactical skills and ability in WAR.

9 - List the people currently in Warfist you would consider friends.

I only know Kromaxx. He got me into the game and suggested this server, I dont get to play with him due to scheduling.

10 - Who is sponsoring your application to Warfist?

Kromaxx, if he is still around, havent heard from him in a week

11 - How did you find out about Warfist?

Kromaxx sent me to your webpage.

12 - Warfist requires the use of Ventrilo (a voice over IP program). Can you be on Ventrilo whenever you are logged in?

Yes I like Vent

13 - In Warhammer, RvR is group based. How would you contribute to the group and what do you see is your class's role in RvR in a group setting?

BLOOD. I rip apart my enemies with reckless abandon, healing selfishly along the way so as not to burden healers with more important tasks. I kill Bright Wizards and any High Elf I can find. I may spec for dark rites later and will then be a front line healer with the tanks and marauders, the expendable healer, so to speak.

14 - How old are you?

15 - What time zone do you play from?

Eastern

16 - Why do you want to join our guild?

I get along well with other assholes as long as they are acceptable offensive and violent towards the enemy. I dont talk shit I only do my best to kill. For me a guild is a bunch of extra meat puppets to help slaughter my foes, you sound capable and I like the idea of having more people to punish the goody two-shoes, pansy, crybaby, order folks. The advertised guild structure is to my liking and Kromaxx gave you a good review. I dont care about guild drama and nitpicking. I just want to kill order together. If you have to boot someone from the guild, fine by me, more enemies for me to bleed. Im team centered and not buddy centered and it sounds to me you are like minded. Im not a big RP nut but I enjoy RP nuts and may throw in a little myself, but dont count on it. I want to see WARFIST on top of strongholds and enemy fortresses and I dont care if you tax me %50, ill cut my eanrings out in blood and pride.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED Left_bar_bleue0/0Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED   Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:00 am

Thank you for your app Mekare. One of us officers will get with you in-game so we can chat a bit further. Look for myself, Icelus, or Ravey to get with you soon.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED Left_bar_bleue0/0Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED   Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:28 am

He hunts Bright Wizards. He's already got my vote. Very Happy

But on a more serious note, check with us sometime in game and we'll get you our vent information (if you don't have it already) so we can do a quick venterview.
Back to top Go down
Mekare_DoK
Mekare_DoK

PostSubject: Re: Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED   Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:55 pm

I will get with you ASAP. I would never ask for Vent info from Kromaxx, he is a good person and I would not want to put him in a weird position. He has had nothing but praise for Warfist and I look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED   Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Locking thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED   Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mekare - Disciple of Khaine - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1