Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrannos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Tyrannos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Tyrannos
Character Occupation: Black Guard
Experience:
Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Left_bar_bleue0/0Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Empty
PostSubject: Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED**   Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:05 pm

1 - What is your main character's name.

Mordvig

2 - What class do you play?

Marauder
(will be making a Black Guard to try them out when they drop)

3 - What path/spec have you taken?

Monstrosity

4 - What level are you?

R25/RR18

5 - What was your previous guild and why are you no longer with them?

RabidClan on Bretonnia but I never really did anything with them and when server transfers came up they transfered to Gorefang.

6 - How long have you been playing Warhammer Online?

Since October so not super long.

7 - What other MMO games have you played?

Played FFXI for 2 years then WoW for 3 years and a brief stint on City of Heroes for like a month.

8 - What is your experience with pvp/rvr in the games that you have played.

I did Arenas in WoW but like you said that's not real PvP and the PvP for FFXI wasnt what I would call PvP either.

9 - List the people currently in Warfist you would consider friends.

None, unfortunately only been on server for a few days.

10 - Who is sponsoring your application to Warfist?

Again, none unfortunately. I've been looking for you guys on the field when I'm on but usually not in the same area :/.

11 - How did you find out about Warfist?

Warhammer Alliance forums.

12 - Warfist requires the use of Ventrilo (a voice over IP program). Can you be on Ventrilo whenever you are logged in?

I don't currently have it but I can download it. Used it before in my WoW days. My headset mic is currently broken but I have a webcam mic on my monitor until I get a new one.

13 - In Warhammer, RvR is group based. How would you contribute to the group and what do you see is your class's role in RvR in a group setting?

Well as a Monstro marauder I like to harass the back lines breaking up healers and ranged DPS so front line support gets jacked. I'm usually kinda a kamikaze player I don't mind dying if allows the team to make a break in the lines. I'm in the military so following orders is not a problem.

14 - How old are you?

26 about to be 27 in about a month.

15 - What time zone do you play from?

PST, San Diego, CA

16 - Why do you want to join our guild?

Well as stated before, the last guild I was in I never did anything with and well just didnt see the point in playing with them if we never did anything. I like group organized events and want a group who knows what they are doing, to trash Order armies with.
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Left_bar_bleue0/0Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED**   Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:47 pm

Looks good to me. Send a tell to Ravey or Icelus in game.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Tyrannos

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED**   Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:46 am

Ravey, I jumped on real quick for a bit but neither you nor Icelus was on so I sent you an in game mail.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED**   Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:33 am

We'll find you, don't worry Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyrannos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Tyrannos

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED**   Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:26 pm

I may not be on today have to spend time with the wife and kid but if I do Ill look for you folks Smile.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED**   Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:54 pm

Mordvig wrote:
I may not be on today have to spend time with the wife and kid but if I do Ill look for you folks Smile.

No worries. I wasn't on yesterday because we were screening a marathon of the HBO series Rome. Life happens Smile I'll catch you when you get a chance. Also, if you want to see if we're on, do a /who warfist. It should bring up all the people who aren't on "hide" or "anonymous" (which I'm not anymore).
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED**   Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:05 pm

Well I'm always on /hide and /anon so just try to send me a tell. If I'm on, I'm on, if not, then I'm not. I'll bump you up to PENDING status until we can get with you in game.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Tyrannos

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED**   Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:01 am

Yeah thats what I've been doing, the /who warfist. That's probably why I didnt catch you Ice but Ill try just /t you as per your suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Tyrannos

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED**   Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:36 pm

Am I still pending :*(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED**   Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mordvig - 25 Marauder **APPROVED**
Page 1 of 1