Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15

Go down 
+10
Zul
Derwydd Gimphealer
Cosidius
Kade
Gutpoker / Ranka
Xlase
Mookie
Squib
Whiteblade Soulripper
Runtificus
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Runtificus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Empty
PostSubject: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:31 am

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1828310

Now that's something to be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Whiteblade Soulripper
Maggot
Maggot
Whiteblade Soulripper

Character sheet
Charater Name: Khaine
Character Occupation: Disciple of Khaine
Experience:
Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Left_bar_bleue0/0Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:40 am

Gonna look her up in about 20 years.
Back to top Go down
Runtificus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:48 am

Way ahead of you Khaine, only have to wait 7 years... 5 if you're from West Virginia...
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:28 am

Cute video. except she didn't break it down all the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Left_bar_bleue684/0Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:01 am

Zul, do you have a daughter? Razz
Back to top Go down
Xlase
Slugg
Slugg
Xlase

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:13 am

she didnt function check it fully...

god i hate that weapon they need to stop modding it and get something better.
Back to top Go down
Gutpoker / Ranka
Slugg
Slugg
Gutpoker / Ranka

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Left_bar_bleue0/0Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:47 am

Rofl that was the same thing i was thinking, that wasn't a full function check.
Back to top Go down
Whiteblade Soulripper
Maggot
Maggot
Whiteblade Soulripper

Character sheet
Charater Name: Khaine
Character Occupation: Disciple of Khaine
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:19 am

You guys are so picky. Give the pre-teen a break. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:19 am

It's not the kid we're poking at. It's the "dad" in the video that you hear mention the function check. lol

And yea, if they would just release the M-16 and quit ferkin around with the AR-15 things would be better. The AR-15 is basically a borked version of the military issue. It's not like our military competition doesn't have easy access to the M-16 now if that's what they're worried about.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:18 am

Screw you dude, thats pretty damn impressive for an 11 year old.

Now if i could find a woman who could field strip a rifle like that, i would die a happy man. That's hot right there.

chicks with guns. mmm sexy.

Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Motivator6672053
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:46 am

You sure that's a chick in your mot poster there? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:00 pm

i could find some less family friendly pics if you really want.

hell, turn the lights out if your that damn picky.
Back to top Go down
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:39 pm

thats pretty cool.

Sort of reminds me of this one, i always get a kick out of it

Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Left_bar_bleue684/0Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:45 pm

Cocidius wrote:
thats pretty cool.

Rofl, I remember that video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:20 pm

Honestly its not that impressive. Ar-15 is very easy to field strip and put back together i could teach anyone in like 5 min to do it just as fast with a better functionality test. not impressed and if u have smaller fingers u can do it faster then someone with large fingers. so having a 11 year old girl do it she has an advantage over most people.
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:27 pm

I can honestly say I have never touched a gun, so why is it important to break it apart like that ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:32 pm

Cernunnos wrote:
I can honestly say I have never touched a gun, so why is it important to break it apart like that ?

for cleaning during combat or fixing a jam or something, really just for cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Zeebis wrote:
Cernunnos wrote:

for cleaning during combat or fixing a jam or something, really just for cleaning.

And for making youtube vids that make you seem hardcore.......
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:23 pm

The desert eagle has a nickname... The Ass Gun. Cuz after you fire it, you're pulling it out of your ass. And who the hell fires a gun with that much kick and only bends their elbows?!!??!? He might be from Texas, be she sure as hell aint!
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:24 pm

cause it makes cool clicking noises when you put it back together.
Back to top Go down
satrina
Maggot
Maggot
satrina

Character sheet
Charater Name: satrina
Character Occupation: sorceress
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Cocidius wrote:
thats pretty cool.

hhaah dumbass deserved that!
Back to top Go down
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:29 am

Lmao that is freaking funny.
Back to top Go down
Trakis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Trakis
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:08 am

I hope there was only one round in that Desert Eagle. I remember reading a long time ago about how a shop/range employee shot himself dead with one and that they believed it was because the gun flipped out of his hands on the first shot and he somehow depressed the trigger again when he caught it, only it was pointed right at his face. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jezzabelle
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name: Jezzabelle
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:26 am

Zeebis is right, i could teach anyone to field strip a m16 in 5 minutes. not really that impressive at all imo.

and if you think that the desert eagle is rough try firing one with the bolt turned (full auto) i almost couldn't hang on, was fun though!
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:24 am

You don't know what kickback is until you have fired a WW2 era thompson.

You basically have to fire the thing from the hip, and even then you have to keep one arm on top of it pushing down. Its a beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: