Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15

Go down 
+10
Zul
Derwydd Gimphealer
Cosidius
Kade
Gutpoker / Ranka
Xlase
Mookie
Squib
Whiteblade Soulripper
Runtificus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jezzabelle
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name: Jezzabelle
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:
Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:18 pm

lol yeah kade i played with one of those too my dads friend is a weapon collecter so ive been able to play with alot of cool things. the thompson with a 100 round barrel... its one of those hang on for your life guns
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:23 pm

I would love to get a chance to shoot a BAR. that gun has got to be like trying to control a full auto shot gun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Jezzabelle
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Experience:
Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:29 pm

BAR?

you mean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1918_Browning_Automatic_Rifle ?
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:41 pm

Yep.

Without the bipod, and standing, that thing has got to be a beast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Jezzabelle
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:51 pm

yeah, but i gotta say the most enjoyable weapon i ever fired was a MK-19 when i was in the army. Full HE rounds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mk_19_grenade_launcher

so much fun! they never overheat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15   Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Father's little princess disassembles and reassembles AR-15
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: