Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?

Go down 
+9
Trakis
Sid
Pwninski
Kade
Roguess
Azrile
Morzat
Icelus
Squib
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Empty
PostSubject: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:05 am

Here's a little test that will help you decide:

Situation:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises his god, raises the knife, and charges at you.

You are carrying a Glock cal 40 hand gun, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

-----------------------
Democrat's Answer:
-----------------------

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think? What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on , could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1 ?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing!
I need to discuss with some friends over a latte and try to come to a consensus.

------------------------
Republican's Answer:
------------------------

BANG!

---------------------
Redneck's Answer:
---------------------

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click....
(sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click
Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?'
Son: 'You got him, Pop! Can I shoot the next one?'
Wife: 'You are not taking him to the taxidermist!

---------------------------------
So. Which one are you? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:21 am

I'm a Republican Redneck

I'll empty my clip into his ass, then kick the corpse for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:11 am

That would make you a Redneck, then. The Republican only fires once. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Morzat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Morzat

Character sheet
Charater Name: FleshFiend
Character Occupation: ShoeMaker
Experience:
Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 am

i support self defense so redneck..... i still dont see how these hit any real points or issues but Razz meh lol.... if a man is motivated one bullet will not stop him.... Adeline can make u keep going with several shots to the chest so i dunno.
Back to top Go down
Azrile
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Azrile
Character Occupation: Beheader
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:16 am

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click....
(sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

(Walks over and take the turban for a trophy to hang on the wall.)
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:24 am

Squib wrote:
That would make you a Redneck, then. The Republican only fires once. Wink

actually you have it wrong...

REPUBLICAN

Send the wife and kids they can hold their own

OR

Shoot the guy NEXT to the terrorist...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:54 am

ya...this thread isn't asking for trouble at all....

hilarious though it may be, squib you aught to know better by now. We have brainwashed people in the guild, you cant post this kinda stuff around them.

having said that.

CONSERVATIVE

---------------------------------------------------------

BANG, BANG, BANG.

One shot through the brainpan of the terrorist, and then two more shots for the liberal mom and dad. Leave no survivors. I may need the rest of the bullets for someone else.

Take the children and raise them to be good gun toting members of the NRA.

Search the bodies, take the gun from the democrat, the money out of his wallet, he wants it to go to taxes anyway, take the turban and use it for toilet paper, and then sell the wife's jewelry.

take the bodies and chuck them into a pig farm to get rid of the evidence, and then take the now soiled turban and tie it around a cruse missile with a sticker marked return to sender.

---------------------------------------------------------

thats the conservative answer to the problem.

the liberal answer would be to make the man president.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Pwninski
Maggot
Maggot
Pwninski

Character sheet
Charater Name: Eki
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:26 pm

lawl im a redneck for sure cept i might do a little less shooting probably not one shot like the republican though
Back to top Go down
Sid
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:37 pm

I'm a democrat and I would shoot. Republicans are the real cowards, not democrats, so your point is mute.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:06 pm

Come now, keep it civil.

Republicans are no more cowards than Democrats are and you know it. Making blanket statements like this with no attempt at humor is just asking for trouble.

If your being funny, you might want to elaborate, but if your serious i suggest canning it. Squib was not being serious in his post, nor was I and i suspect that you know it.

To everyone, Lighten the hell up or im locking this tank.
Back to top Go down
Trakis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Trakis
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:36 pm

A libertarian would shoot and then debate whether or not killing someone in self defense would violate the human right to life.
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:38 pm

>_> I'd don't particularly like political humor... unless its making fun of people we are trying to elect.

Arbok Obama for prez.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Belhabib wrote:
>_> I'd don't particularly like political humor... unless its making fun of people we are trying to elect.

Arbok Obama for prez.

Irony comes in many forms.

Quote :

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor.
No says the man in the Vatican, it belongs to God.
No says the man in Moscow, it belongs to everyone.

If thats not political humor then i dont know what is. ^^
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Kade wrote:
Belhabib wrote:

Arbok Obama for prez.

Irony comes in many forms.

Quote :

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor.
No says the man in the Vatican, it belongs to God.
No says the man in Moscow, it belongs to everyone.

If thats not political humor then i dont know what is. ^^

But that's from a game... a game that isn't actually funny at all. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:59 pm

what game? and why do you play it if it isnt funny?
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:02 pm

Kade wrote:
what game? and why do you play it if it isnt funny?

Its Bioshock... it's a game about dystopia and societies. A philosophical horror game about the works of Ayn Rynd and various forms of communism without the government part.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:04 pm

you cant have communism without the government, and that game sounds dreary.

in any case, back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:19 pm

Kade wrote:
Come now, keep it civil.

Republicans are no more cowards than Democrats are and you know it. Making blanket statements like this with no attempt at humor is just asking for trouble.

If your being funny, you might want to elaborate, but if your serious i suggest canning it. Squib was not being serious in his post, nor was I and i suspect that you know it.

To everyone, Lighten the hell up or im locking this tank.
But locking it would deprive me of the chance to fully analyze the situation and develop an appropriate, civil response.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:22 pm

i haven't locked it yet, nor do i intend to. I personally think that politics should be one of those topics that you can discuss civilly. However that appears not to be the case in most instances, so consider this a social test.

I await replies with baited breath and my general disdain for everyone and their opinions.
Back to top Go down
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Rokos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:27 pm

You forgot the alternative Democratic answer which is Bang Bang Bang, search pockets for valuables and take wallet.

I fall somewhere close to this, I mean he did try to kill me soooooooo.
Back to top Go down
Greenarm
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Greenarm

Character sheet
Charater Name: Greenarm
Character Occupation: Marauder
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:35 pm

Viva La France!!!
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:36 pm

ya but then you get taxed on the money you took from the wallet.

and thats not democratic, that's pragmatist.
Back to top Go down
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Rokos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:48 pm

Kade wrote:
ya but then you get taxed on the money you took from the wallet.

and thats not democratic, that's pragmatist.
I disagree because only poor people would take the wallet, and Democrats don't believe in taxes to the poor(more or less).

But then again you can also say a Republican would take the money(if he took the money) and hide it away somewhere or just never make any record of him having it.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:53 pm

ya, thats what i would do. No reason the government has to know about my income.

if i could get payed under the table i would.

Taxes are unconstitutional except in time of war.
Back to top Go down
Whiteblade Soulripper
Maggot
Maggot
Whiteblade Soulripper

Character sheet
Charater Name: Khaine
Character Occupation: Disciple of Khaine
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:10 pm

Um I'm Canadian, so I guess we let the terrorist into our country, Set him up on welfare then let him travel south to try and blow up your airports. Sorry bout that. Sad. Someone hand me a gun please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: