Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?

Go down 
+9
Trakis
Sid
Pwninski
Kade
Roguess
Azrile
Morzat
Icelus
Squib
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Rokos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:
Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:13 pm

Kade wrote:
ya, thats what i would do. No reason the government has to know about my income.

if i could get payed under the table i would.

Taxes are unconstitutional except in time of war.
Indeed the 3 months where I worked for my uncle who owns a heating and air company in the mountains was the most profitable time in my life. I made anywhere from $100-$150 a day and it was all cash no taxes.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:19 pm

Khaine wrote:
Um I'm Canadian, so I guess we let the terrorist into our country, Set him up on welfare then let him travel south to try and blow up your airports. Sorry bout that. Sad. Someone hand me a gun please?

its ok, we do the same thing with mexican illegals. Only problem is that they dont end up killing themselves so they just multiply.

*shrug* i got nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Rokos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:
Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Kade wrote:
Khaine wrote:
Um I'm Canadian, so I guess we let the terrorist into our country, Set him up on welfare then let him travel south to try and blow up your airports. Sorry bout that. Sad. Someone hand me a gun please?

its ok, we do the same thing with mexican illegals. Only problem is that they dont end up killing themselves so they just multiply.

*shrug* i got nothing.
Sig worthy.
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:30 pm

Khaine wrote:

But the others come south already and live luxury lives as we come to their quickie marts and happily give them 80$ for filling up the SUV... And then send them to college and teach them how to fly the planes and build buildings high enough to get in their way as they travel in circles...

that is the American way!!
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Ya know what? THIS WAS A FUKKING JOKE POST. IT WAS NOT AN INVITATION TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS!

thread fukking locked cuz people can't just see a joke and let it stay at that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?   Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you Democrat, Republican, or Redneck?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: