Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Torvus

Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Empty
PostSubject: Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED**   Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:45 am

1 - What is your main character's name and class?
Cordatus, Chosen

2 - What spec are you? Would you consider respeccing if/when the guild asks you to do so?
I was planning on going Path of Dread, but would have no problem doing something else.

3 - What level and Reknown Rank are you?
Seven.

4 - How long have you been playing Warhammer Online?
About a week. Smile

5 - How did you hear about about warfist, who directed you to this site, and/or a description of why you would like to join our guild.
My friend Khallan. He found you guys and thought we'd fit in well with ya'll.

6 - Warfist absolutely requires the use of Ventrilo (a voice over IP program). Can you be on Ventrilo whenever you are logged in?
That shouldn't be a problem.

7 - In Warhammer, RvR is group based. How would you contribute to the group and what do you see is your class's role in RvR in a group setting? Would you have any problems following orders in group settings?
Being so new to the game, I'm not totaly sure about my role in RVR, but I would assume a DPS and spearhead/damage soaker. I have no problems taking orders, or playing as a group.

8 - How old are you? and What time zone do you play from?
I am 17 years old, and play in EST.

9 - Our vent is full of interesting and, at times, vulgar conversations. Would this offend you in any way?
No problem, might even find me contributing Wink

10 - If you want us to know anything else about you that isn't asked above, now's your chance:
Not off the top of my head, no.

-David Smile
Back to top Go down
Khallan

PostSubject: Re: Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED**   Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:59 am

Icelus,

This is the David I was telling you about. I thought he was a little older (my memory I'm sure) but I will voach for him. He will not cause you any issues.

-Scott
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Left_bar_bleue0/0Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED**   Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:26 am

That's fine. Just have him and Kate send me a tell in game and we can get them in.

Welcome to Warfist Dave. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ammorak
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Left_bar_bleue0/0Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED**   Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:24 pm

OMG dread. Dps chosen!!! my eyes they burn!!
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED**   Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Hush Ammo. He'll have to re-spec and whatever after the patch, and we can help him with that. By we, I mean I'll ask you, then I can tell him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ammorak
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED**   Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:49 pm

well i dont really care what he specs, as long as he have the gear and ability to tank when called on. And plz OH MY FUCKING GOD plz dont be like ice. I say that with love Ice Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED**   Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:38 pm

What? I know I'm the uber-noob when it comes to tanking. I actively vie for the "worst Chosen on Volkmar" award.

And I think I win it hands down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED**   Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cordatus, 8, Chosen **ACCEPTED**
Page 1 of 1