Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo, whats up Warfist?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Yo, whats up Warfist? Empty
PostSubject: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:25 am

You guys are pretty much in the same boat as Cause of Death. You look like you are more expansive in the MMO world than us forming CoD. We have played WoW since release, me and my core that will be fighting in WAR. We have been gathering a few people but just as any pre-release guild does, we have to wait to see them play before we can decide that they are a fit.

To the chase; I would like to propose meeting up in OBeta. I'm not proposing a guild merger or anything of that sort. From what you said in your TenTonHammer post, Condemned, CoD and WF have the same aspirations. WAR is still a ways away from actual release but we anticipate it like any real release, I'm sure you share some of what I mean.

In WAR, I predict your connections, friends, and guild alliances will make the game truly epic... yeah... epic. I am no RPer but I'm not gonna lie to myself or anyone else about what I want out of WAR. I want large battles, with lots of people and too many variables to comprehend. That's why id like to network with you guys. I'm not lookin to steal any potential guild mates or corrupt your efforts as a guild, and id expect you guys to respect CoD's independence as well if you are at all interested in what I am talking about.

If your interested we can discuss on your forums or mine, doesn't matter to me. If not, there is no need for you to tell me your not interested, and absent response will be enough.

Humble regards

Zion of Cause of Death

http://causeofdeath.myfreeforum.org
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:54 am

Hey Zion. Good to hear someone's interested in an alliance already.

Condemned is primarily in charge of the website and forums, makin it all look good. I've been crazy busy and had a rough past week, so looks like he beat me to the post on the TTH forums. lol

Now that things are calming down a little, I'll be adding links and such to the site and news watches on the forums.

But feel free to ask anything. Always good to have allies in the WAR effort
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:40 pm

Hey man, totally. Networking would be great.

My only real aspiration out of this game, at least in the short term is to get Skullfish to figure out what my name is. Beyond that, ya, massive battles, Sieges, war, blood, limbs torn out of the sockets. I hope to bring home slaves, perhaps random body parts as trophies, All that good stuff.

Soon as Open beta hits, lets make sure we end up on the same server so we can do a few joint raids or something and see where it goes from there.

How many members does your guild sport at the moment?

Peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:48 pm

I already know what you're name is. It's "Skullfish's Bitch".

Now get back in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Why is your mom tired of cooking already?
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:04 pm

She needs a break now and then. It's tough cooking for the King.
Back to top Go down
Zion

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:13 pm

Sounds good. What are your time frames lookin like? Me and mine will be on a shit ton in Beta cus it will be summer time and our education seekers are free for the most part, that includes me ^^. I'm more concerned about release when people will be back in their schedules. Got any time preferences for the two of you?

So far I've been telling people interested in CoD that we will be 4pm to midnight pacific time because thats where our solid block of playtime rests.

I'm working on a website separate from our forums, waiting on some technical stuff before I can get started. I'll definitely secure some sort of advertisement for Warfist on there to get a community brewing flower. that is a tight smiley.

You said you have a vent. Me and my gf bum one off of her brothers friend so if you wanna be charitable shoot us the info.

Yall take it easy, Dickass tm

P.S. Thats my word Trademark, using without proper disclosure from myself or my attorney will result in an ass kicking.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:19 pm

If everything around the house here is finished by summer and I can stop playing Project Manager for this remodel, I'll be working again. So I can't say for sure what hours I'll be able to play during the week. Weekends, especially Saturday nights, I'll be able to be on a lot later (if not all night).

But if I'm guessing right, I'm lookin at around 4-6pm gettin home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:19 pm

Starting out with an alliance already would be great! Social networks are so important in mmorpgs. (i'm a member from C.O.D like zion). I'm dying for the game to get out already...

that guy's poor, poor mother.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:27 pm

Welcome to the board, Shiva.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:29 pm

Its good to be here! I'm pretty bored. Did you guys play mmo's before warhammer?
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:36 pm

I have WoW running right now, actually. I should be leveling my druid there, but instead I'm trolling forums and admining stuff here. lol

There will be more info on some of the longer term members on the Warfist Members page in time. But just a quick summary, I've played Lin2, WoW, EQ2, and at least 15 different F2P MMOs (Silk Road, Sword of the New Coast, Zero Online, Fiesta. to name a few).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:42 pm

I see. lvling a druid? lol i just quit WoW but my main was a 70 NE Druid >< trying to sell her if you know anyone who wants a decked out resto. i only played a total of 4 mmorpgs and then some other online games. right now i'm going oldschool with WC3 to pass time. I really like some of the ideas Warhammer is planning on introducing. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:57 pm

I mainly pvp in WoW. It's not the best PvP game out there, but it's still practice and keeping myself "in the game" so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:07 pm

I work 8 AM - 6 PM five nights a week. My online time is probably going to be from 7-12 on weekdays and open on weekends.

I played Lineage2, WoW, EQ2, Vanguard, Guildwars, DnD Online, and a couple others i dont remember off the top of my head, but ya i cant wait for this game to come out.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:11 pm

Oh crap.... I forgot about VG and .... Guild Wars isn't an MMO. And I always seem to forget DDO since I only played it in beta. Wasn't good enough to spend money on, sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Pretty much the same list of Games here..

Ultima Online, EQ, EQ2, DAoC, SWG, Vanguard, Guildwars, DDO, LotR, WoW, Lineage2, so on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Skullfish wrote:
Oh crap.... I forgot about VG and .... Guild Wars isn't an MMO. And I always seem to forget DDO since I only played it in beta. Wasn't good enough to spend money on, sadly.

I pretty much feel the same way about Guild Wars, DDO, and LotR, but I have a Founders Key for LotR so I still keep it installed. I tried to get into VG, but just couldn't, it was too little too late in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:00 pm

What WoW server are you both on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:11 pm

Area 52
Back to top Go down
Goompa
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name: Goompa
Character Occupation: Squig Herder
Experience:
Yo, whats up Warfist? Left_bar_bleue0/0Yo, whats up Warfist? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Haha   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Yeah i played pretty much every mmorpg out there, I also quit WoW, i have a 70 tauren druid, 70 dwarf hunter, 70 dreanei shaman, 70 human paladin(full season 3 arena gear retdin)

when i say every mmorpg that means i wasted my money on just about every mmorpg there just to pass time, that includes DDO!!! yeah i played that shit for 30 days free then quit lol, just getting my moneys worth... also own all 4 Guild Wars, games to easy when you can hire all the henchmen you, played DAoC a lot in the old days very familiar with RvR, I also played AC, and played Conan Beta... Conan was just terrible, played WoW the longest, since it been released obivously, played to many goddamn mmorpgs period. Right now i'm playing almost nothing, i'm just watching television series at work and installed the Warhammer strategy game. Thinking about just starting a brand new WoW char for shits n giggles while waiting for Warhammer to release Open Beta already. Where you play at Skull? maybe i'll drop by and annoy the hell out of the King eh? and what is your char name
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vicefamily
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, whats up Warfist?   Yo, whats up Warfist? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, whats up Warfist?
Page 1 of 1