Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This guild is a joke....

Go down 
+4
Morzat
Kade
Squib
Mookie
8 posters
AuthorMessage

This guild is a joke.... Empty
PostSubject: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:40 am

For trying to be a bit social and making a thread in a OFFTOPIC AREA,WHERE HALF THE THREADS ARE INANE AND NOT RELATING TO WARHAMMER, i get some asskissing officer saying stick to topic.....youve got to be joking..Just because you can moderate in a crap ass forum doesnt mean you should...In a small guild such as this,you might want to try not to be SUCH AN UPTIGHT PRICK and relax a bit...if your officers are this anal in an OFFTOPIC FORUM,then i shudder to think what these bitches are going to be like in game....seriiously,chill the CHOCOLATE BUNNY out and acquire a sense of humor....anal much Wink
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
This guild is a joke.... Left_bar_bleue684/0This guild is a joke.... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:00 am

lolwut?
If you weren't such a PORK EGGROLL, you would post under your real name. And which officer are you talking about anyways? me?
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
This guild is a joke.... Left_bar_bleue684/0This guild is a joke.... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:03 am

Ah nevermind, I see who you are now.
Not sure why you got so defensive about this? We are just trying to keep the forums somewhat constructive. Even though I moved that thread to an off-topic forum, it was extremely off topic, so it got locked, and I'm locking this before it gets out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:16 am

Just a heads up to whoever is making such a big deal outta this. Once we know who you are, you're gone! This is the bullsh!t drama we were talking about.

So enjoy what little time you have left here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:27 am

I am bringing this post back for some much needed ridicule and an example of the sort of behavior that will most certainly not be tolerated. Besides, no one believes us that we can be assholes. Also, we have nothing to hide. At no point are we attempting to be popular.

DemonX

Off Topic Does not mean stupid and Childish. For someone who claims to be over 18, you sure act like a ten year old.

I was the one who locked your thread. And whether you were referring to Mook as the ass kissing officer, Or myself, it has become irrelevant.

Not only that but you did not create your thread in an off topic area as is claimed above. Mook, doing his job, moved it to the off topic area where I locked it, and with the creation of this little diddy, it was moved to the archive.

I am One of the Guild leaders of this tank and as such my word is law. If I say your topic is retarded and lock worthy, it is such and i will Lock it without a seconds hesitation.
Mook is doing his job and we thank him for that. If i felt for a split second that he was ass kissing in any way or trying to garner favor with the leadership for even a moment, he would find himself back at guild member rank. He is an officer because he has shown more maturity and good judgment than most people we know.

Whether it was you who deleted your account or squib, thanks. Saves me the trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Morzat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Morzat

Character sheet
Charater Name: FleshFiend
Character Occupation: ShoeMaker
Experience:
This guild is a joke.... Left_bar_bleue0/0This guild is a joke.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:20 pm

lol did he forget to change his ip when he posted this or something? Razz b/c even though he logged out some forums track ips of posters.... just curious if he made that noob mistake
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:02 pm

FleshFiend wrote:
lol did he forget to change his ip when he posted this or something? Razz b/c even though he logged out some forums track ips of posters.... just curious if he made that noob mistake
We already found out who it was and he did us a favor by deleting the account himself. Razz
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
This guild is a joke.... Left_bar_bleue151/200This guild is a joke.... Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:26 pm

yaaaay i got to post before this thread got locked.

I win happiness.
Back to top Go down
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Charater Name: Das Schnitzel
Character Occupation: teh pwnage
Experience:
This guild is a joke.... Left_bar_bleue0/0This guild is a joke.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:18 pm

i missed something...
Back to top Go down
Nibbler
Maggot
Maggot
Nibbler

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:20 pm

Don't worry so did I... but looks like Mook and Kade and Squib did a nice job taking care of it lol

edited by Squib because someone failed at reading. flower
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:08 am

I'm still trying to fathom this coming from a 38 year old man...
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:44 am

im not locking it. Its a perfect example of the sort of behavior that is just idiotic.

We dont cover up our dirty laundry.

Im taking screenshots and covering my wall with them as we speak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
This guild is a joke.... Left_bar_bleue151/200This guild is a joke.... Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:21 am

Hold up. I reread this. Let me make a tally.

BAD NEZ! BAD!!. CHOCOLATE BUNNY. BLUEBERRY. PORK EGGROLL.

Squib.......what others did you filter? I'm so freaking curious now Razz
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:39 am

We were able to determine who it was rather easily. It didn't even require an IP check. Stupidity tends to leave behind rotten cheese crumbs and those are always easy to follow, though never pleasant.

I didn't delete his account, though we believe he did so in an attempt to hide who he was or thinking he was "showing us he's the man". Either way, he's gone, he's missing out and I wish him the best and hope isn't lonely when he goes back to WoW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This guild is a joke....   This guild is a joke.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This guild is a joke....
Page 1 of 1