Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class Popluation Graph

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

Class Popluation Graph Empty
PostSubject: Class Popluation Graph   Class Popluation Graph Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:51 pm

Note: this is very crude. This was not made by me only discovered by me on a gaming board which shall be undisclosed.
Graph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class Popluation Graph   Class Popluation Graph Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:59 pm

Looks like the Mdps is pretty heavily underplayed, especially on Order, if that's true. Kinda good for us, as those guys can be really nasty up close.

Also shows healers to be really popular, but from what I've seen and heard, a fair deal of those Disciples and Shamans seemed more intent on doing damage than on healing.

I can understand Witch Elves being low, as they're female only (not that stopped mithra in FFXI...), and maybe Witch Hunters, as I guess people don't like the awesome hats? But White Lion surprised me, usually pet classes are the most popular. Maybe the poor pathing had something to with it?
Back to top Go down
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

PostSubject: Re: Class Popluation Graph   Class Popluation Graph Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:04 pm

Teioh wrote:
Looks like the Mdps is pretty heavily underplayed, especially on Order, if that's true. Kinda good for us, as those guys can be really nasty up close.

Also shows healers to be really popular, but from what I've seen and heard, a fair deal of those Disciples and Shamans seemed more intent on doing damage than on healing.

I can understand Witch Elves being low, as they're female only (not that stopped mithra in FFXI...), and maybe Witch Hunters, as I guess people don't like the awesome hats? But White Lion surprised me, usually pet classes are the most popular. Maybe the poor pathing had something to with it?

Mdps being underplayed is understandable. Mdpsers seem to be more of a steady stream of constant moderately high dps while as most of the Rdps in the game is heavily burst damage. The survivability of Mdps also comes into play with them being somewhat squishy when it comes to casters. And from what I've seen, the gender restriction on WE seems to be the number one cause of it being underplayed. Also, WLs seem underpowered as of right now. I have never died to one or even come close to dying. The pet pathing is also fubar right now. I think Mbj said something such as the server optimizations were behind it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class Popluation Graph   Class Popluation Graph Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:49 pm

Yeah, Mdps do seem a little squishy, though I guess if they've got some tanks next to them, at least they could get some guard from them, though they still won't stand up to an assist train very well. At least it's not so bad, 4-1 ratio looks to be the most imbalance in one class, and in some MMO I've played like FFXI, there would be something like 240 Red Mages on, but only 17 Beast Masters, so it's not too terrible. Hopefully it evens out somewhat in release, though I suppose it could also get even more skewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class Popluation Graph   Class Popluation Graph Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class Popluation Graph
Page 1 of 1