Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class i should play?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PolarBearz
PolarBearz

Class i should play? Empty
PostSubject: Class i should play?   Class i should play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Well i have been playing shaman and its by far my favorite. I havent even played the others but, i want to hear what you guys need for RvR play. I mean i can main a black orc tank or a mage or something dosent bother me and i will just make a shammy my alt. so will someone give me feedback on what i should play and what we need? I saw the front page but i just want a second opinion from the guild as a whole.!

thanks guys,
PolarBearz
"the furry"
Back to top Go down
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

PostSubject: Re: Class i should play?   Class i should play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:33 pm

Play what you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Class i should play? Left_bar_bleue0/0Class i should play? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Class i should play?   Class i should play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:22 pm

Yeah man, no one can tell you what to play. Just play the different classes and find one you enjoy. I personally am playing a Chaos Chosen as my main and a shaman as my alt. The Chosen because of the lore and background, the shaman cuz it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Class i should play? Left_bar_bleue0/0Class i should play? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Class i should play?   Class i should play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:46 pm

Just as long as what you play gets out and helps take keeps play what you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class i should play?   Class i should play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:52 pm

Like these guys said play what you like orginaly was going magus but after playing one in beta mhe..is all i can say so im going back to the 2 Tanking classes atm so now i just gotta Choose between Black Ork and Chosen Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class i should play?   Class i should play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class i should play?
Page 1 of 1