Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a question.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pwninski
Maggot
Maggot
Pwninski

Character sheet
Charater Name: Eki
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
I have a question. Left_bar_bleue0/0I have a question. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

I have a question. Empty
PostSubject: I have a question.   I have a question. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:19 am

Ok i pre-ordered the game got my beta key and everything like that, but when the game actually comes out sense i will have played the beta already, can i just use my beta account to download the actual game patch and start playing the real game through that account? and will i need to CD key from my purchased copy of the game to actually start the real game? so then in that case i will have to go pick up my purchased copy anyways? CoRn KiD was explaining it to me, but im still a little confused as how, by playing in the beta i will be able to play the final copy when it comes out.
Back to top Go down

I have a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question.   I have a question. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:24 am

Well your beta key will be associated w/ open beta and early start.

I read on an official post somewhere that they would be giving people some extra time after launch to get thier retail keys and add them to thier accounts.

You should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Pwninski
Maggot
Maggot
Pwninski

Character sheet
Charater Name: Eki
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
I have a question. Left_bar_bleue0/0I have a question. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

I have a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question.   I have a question. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:27 am

ugh that requires me to drive and pick it up. lol i just wanna stay in my room like a normal lazy person lawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question.   I have a question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question.
Page 1 of 1