Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stall

Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Empty
PostSubject: Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED   Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:43 pm

1 - What is your main character's name.
Stallena

2 - What class do you play?
I am a Disciple of Khaine.

3 - What path/spec have you taken?
Torture and DR. Waiting on 30 to try Sac. Primarily DR, but taking a break to play tor for a little bit.

4 - What level are you?
R24RR20

5 - What was your previous guild and why are you no longer with them?
Chaotic Tyranny. Not enough activity, and no one I really got along too well with.

6 - How long have you been playing Warhammer Online?
Sometime in October.

7 - What other MMO games have you played?
SWG (3 years), CoH (4 months), EQ2 (6 months), WoW (3 years)
My SWG character had about 12 professions mastered when I quit, never really got into CoH beyond a level 33 defender, 52 SK on EQ, and a 70 rogue and warlock when I quit WoW.

8 - What is your experience with pvp/rvr in the games that you have played.
I played a bounty hunter for a good while in SWG, and successfully hunted a fair number jedi. I also played my rogue very successfully pre-BC in WoW. Most people I played with seem to consider me 'good'.
No PvP in CoH when I played, and EQ2 PvP is so bad that it is not worth mentioning.

9 - List the people currently in Warfist you would consider friends.
None.

10 - Who is sponsoring your application to Warfist?
None.

11 - How did you find out about Warfist?
Saw your advertisement on Warhammer Alliance. I am a somewhat usual to the site.

12 - Warfist requires the use of Ventrilo (a voice over IP program). Can you be on Ventrilo whenever you are logged in?
Yes, I can be.

13 - In Warhammer, RvR is group based. How would you contribute to the group and what do you see is your class's role in RvR in a group setting?
Healing obviously. As a DR DoK, my first and foremost job is as a group healer. I feel I am alright at my job, and I can keep my group up fairly well. I can also act as a back line protector/DPS as torture, rushing the line and attacking squishes or WL and WH who break the back line. I can also act as a front line healer/damage dealer as sac. My front line heals can help keep MDPS and tank archetypes alive, reliving a little stress from the backline healers.

My role as a DoK is volatile, which is why I love the class.

14 - How old are you?

15 - What time zone do you play from?
Central

16 - Why do you want to join our guild?
You all look like a chill group that is pretty active. I just want a good group of people who I can hang out with when I do get on, and Warfist seems to fit that description. Sure, you said this wasn't the reason you wanted, but this is my reasoning, so be it. My first aim with guilds is just having a great group of people I can make small talk about while I play, be it by myself, helping my fellow guildies in some way or another, or raiding along side them. I just want to make some friends and have a bloody good time.

As a quick warning, I am pretty casual.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Left_bar_bleue0/0Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED   Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:53 am

Sounds pretty good. Catch up with myself or Ravey online sometime so we can talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Left_bar_bleue0/0Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED   Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:06 pm

Chaotic Tyranny. Not enough activity, and no one I really got along too well with.

I just have two questions.

One - Is there some reason you did not get along with those people? This guild absolutely does not tolerate drama, so if there was some sort of issue I would like to know about it ahead of time.

Two - you don't have an alt named Stella do you?
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED   Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

We take casuals and non-casuals alike.

We have a lot of strong personalities in the guild, but everyone plays nice with each other for the most part. I occasionally aggravate the shit out of Icelus, but that is just too much fun to pass up.

What I am most concerned with is your commitment to leveling in the game. There is a prevailing trend that our recruits in the level 20 range rarely make it to T4 before they quit or are never seen again after a week or so. Not asking for any hourly or even daily commitments, but we need to see you are signing on with some frequency if you are accepted.

This is a good server to make a name for yourself, and get a chance to play with/against some of the best guilds that play Warhammer.
Back to top Go down
Stall

PostSubject: Re: Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED   Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:24 pm

Ravey wrote:

I just have two questions.

One - Is there some reason you did not get along with those people? This guild absolutely does not tolerate drama, so if there was some sort of issue I would like to know about it ahead of time.

Two - you don't have an alt named Stella do you?

One: No, there was no drama. I had my days of drama back when I played WoW. I didn't leave/get kicked out of CT because I was an ass. There just wasn't anyone who I really became friends with, and no one I really was compatible with as a person. I don't know if it was because I played during the wrong time and met no one, but all my conversations felt... forced, so to speak.

Two: I have a level 7 sorc named Stalla, but Stella (with an 'e') is not my character.

doctortran wrote:
What I am most concerned with is your commitment to leveling in the game. There is a prevailing trend that our recruits in the level 20 range rarely make it to T4 before they quit or are never seen again after a week or so. Not asking for any hourly or even daily commitments, but we need to see you are signing on with some frequency if you are accepted.
I am a big weekend player. I do, however, have trouble playing during the weekend (save when I am off school). So, I will make progress, it will just be... sluggish.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED   Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:55 am

Weekends are fine, get with one of us in-game and we will have a chat.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED   Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:25 am

Stall wrote:
One: No, there was no drama. I had my days of drama back when I played WoW. I didn't leave/get kicked out of CT because I was an ass. There just wasn't anyone who I really became friends with, and no one I really was compatible with as a person. I don't know if it was because I played during the wrong time and met no one, but all my conversations felt... forced, so to speak.
Two: I have a level 7 sorc named Stalla, but Stella (with an 'e') is not my character.

MMK sounds good to me. If you had Stella I was gonna have to smack you around a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED   Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stallena - 24 DoK APPROVED
Page 1 of 1