Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tolon

Character sheet
Charater Name: Tolon
Character Occupation: Salvager and Potion making
Experience:
Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED** Left_bar_bleue0/0Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED** Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED** Empty
PostSubject: Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED**   Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:52 pm

1 - What is your main character's name and class?

Tolon

2 - What spec are you? Would you consider respeccing if/when the guild asks you to do so?

Loathing or defensive. Yes, I'll switch to whatever will help.

3 - What level and Reknown Rank are you?

26 and RR26

4 - How long have you been playing Warhammer Online?

half a year i think

5 - How did you hear about about warfist, who directed you to this site, and/or a description of why you would like to join our guild.

I heard about it and saw people from this guild posting on the Warhammer Alliance forums. I went the the post from Condemnation and was directed here. I am looking for a guild that is active in Tier 3, and in a few more weeks in Tier 4. I do mostly ORvR and some RvE.

6 - Warfist absolutely requires the use of Ventrilo (a voice over IP program). Can you be on Ventrilo whenever you are logged in?

yes

7 - In Warhammer, RvR is group based. How would you contribute to the group and what do you see is your class's role in RvR in a group setting? Would you have any problems following orders in group settings?

Meat Sheild, that is I try to defend those around me and take all the damage I can. Also as minor front line damage, but not much with my current spec. I also debuff anyone that comes close, i.e. the order tanks.

8 - How old are you? and What time zone do you play from?

24. East Coast, USA.

9 - Our vent is full of interesting and, at times, vulgar conversations. Would this offend you in any way?

Nope

10 - If you want us to know anything else about you that isn't asked above, now's your chance:

I am on every day from 6 p.m. (EST) to whenever I get tired (2 a.m. normally). All day on the weekends. I also have some people that are looking to move to a new guild since the one we are in right now (Army of Darkness) is starting to die.
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED** Left_bar_bleue0/0Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED** Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED**   Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:47 am

Out of curiosity, what class were you before you rerolled?

App looks good, go ahead and contact Doctortran, Icelus or Ravey in game tonight. And please change your forum name to your ingame name. It's too complicated to keep track of multiple names.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED**   Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:41 pm

I can't say we are active in T3 at all, most of us are in T4 or level capped at least. A few of us are, or at least a few of us have alts that are in T3, but they rarely see playtime.

Plenty to do in T4 however.
Back to top Go down
Tolon

Character sheet
Charater Name: Tolon
Character Occupation: Salvager and Potion making
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED**   Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:46 pm

I was a Swordmaster (lvl 20) and I also have a Bright Wizard (lvl 16) on Vortex. i'll send them a text.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED**   Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:28 am

Status check - anyone heard from this person?
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED**   Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED** Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:52 pm

I haven't, but I'm hardly on lately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED**   Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tolon - Black Guard **APPROVED**
Page 1 of 1