Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So... how many people play tabletop

Go down 
+6
Auroch
Garnog
Belhabib
Roguess
Icelus
Enger
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Enger
Grunt
Grunt
Enger

Character sheet
Charater Name: Enger
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:
So... how many people play tabletop Left_bar_bleue0/0So... how many people play tabletop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

So... how many people play tabletop Empty
PostSubject: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:26 am

I wanna know how many guildies actually play tabletop warhammer (fantasy or Future)
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
So... how many people play tabletop Left_bar_bleue0/0So... how many people play tabletop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:01 am

I play Warhammer 40k. I have a 2500pt Space Wolves army, a 2000pt Dark Angels army, a 2500pt Khornate Chaos Space Marine Army, a 2000pt Tau Army, and if I ever get around to finishing it, a 2000pt IG Armored Company.
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:05 pm

Its something i am interested in... But i dont think i would ever have the time... I really like all the stuff to where i would think about having a room decroated in its attire lol...
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:23 pm

I know my boyfriend Kaleith does, but I want to.. sometime... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Enger
Grunt
Grunt
Enger

Character sheet
Charater Name: Enger
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:41 pm

kay, i play warhammer 40K and i have a 15,000 Pt chaos space marine Apocolypse Army
Back to top Go down
Garnog

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:14 am

I play Warhammer Fantasy, I had about 3k points worth of Bretonnians under the old rules never bothered to total it up under the new rules due to a lack of people to play with. I can sport two hippogryphs though Smile

I used to play 40k Black Templar but after they introduced the Anime Race (Tau) I kinda gave up on it.

Blood Bowl, Warmaster, and Mordhiem were also quality games in their time.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:20 am

My friend Auroch and I at one time wanted to field the entire Ultramarines Chapter. Do each Company individually and what not. The only thing that stopped us was money and I didn't want to paint that many damn miniatures. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Maggot
Maggot
Auroch

Character sheet
Charater Name: Auroch
Character Occupation: magus
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:25 am

yea, umm lets see....

massive blood Angels army. still working on it. would eventually like the full chapter. *coughs* black paint *cough cough* currently I think its 8-10k

my gretchin mafia theme army. almost 2k points

working on an Iron warriors army aswell. will likely only make it 2k points though.
Back to top Go down
Slayde
Maggot
Maggot
Slayde

Character sheet
Charater Name: Slayde
Character Occupation: Disciple of Khaine
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:34 am

I have about 1350 points worth of Daemonhunters, although I don't play too much anymore since the people I usually played with are not living quite as close now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.galefire.com
Nibbler
Maggot
Maggot
Nibbler

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:51 pm

I have a large Chaos army I used to play... but they haven't been touched in YEARS and I think I sold a regiment or two of Chaos warriors a while back...
Back to top Go down
Papogorpus
Slugg
Slugg

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:47 pm

I played both fantasy and 40k, as well as many of the offshoot games. In fantasy I played Empire (don't hit me) and Chaos Dwarves! I liked war machines, and lets face it, Empire had WAY better war machines than the normal stunties, as did the crazy stunties. In 40k i played Tyranids and Dark Angles. Though I enjoyed both games, when they changed the rules around in the late 90's I started to lose interest.

All in all, I think I enjoyed playing the offshoot games more. Necromuda, Warhammer Quest, and Blood Bowl we're all very fun to me, and I still play them from time to time. Less investment, quicker game play, and level upping your characters really appealed to me over spread out open war.

Lets hear it for Games Workshop though. They really do know how to make a good game.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:08 pm

You might want to check out 40k again. They just redid the rules and with the expansion Apocalypse, it's like a whole new game. Apoc games, you MUST have a minimum of 3,000 pts, and you pretty much play until the minis are gone. Plus, it includes rules for superheavies like Titans and baneblades. Also, line of sight is a requirement now for shooting. A big plus in my book. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Maggot
Maggot
Auroch

Character sheet
Charater Name: Auroch
Character Occupation: magus
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:12 pm

unless playing against me. Then he needs that rule left out LMAO. I seem to recall an SW Sniper incident. Though hilarious at the time, it only prolonged the inevitable. But the toe to toe fight between Abaddon and SW dreadnought was entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:48 pm

I forgot to fill the tank on the dreadnaught...yeah, that's why it died in the first round of combat... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Torpor
Slugg
Slugg

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:50 pm

Table top hey-day started over a decade and a half ago... ended about when 8 years ago and tapered off from there.

warhammer 40,000: Chaos, Black Templars, Tyranids
warhammer fantasy: Undead
Warmaster: Dwarves
Necromunda: Escher, Van Saar, Goliaths.
Warhammer Quest: n/a
GorkaMorka: both
Spacehulk: n/a
Battlefleet Gothic: Eldar
and lots mote
Back to top Go down
Papogorpus
Slugg
Slugg

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:18 pm

gorka morka, gorka morka, gorka morka
Gorka morka, Gorka Morka, Gorka Morka
GorKa MorKa, GorKa MorKa, GorKa MorKa
GORKA MORKA, GORKA MORKA!

That game was fun to play, and it's just fun to chant it. The old game shop I used to hang out in would periodically break into rounds of all of us pounding tables and chanting that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... how many people play tabletop   So... how many people play tabletop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... how many people play tabletop
Page 1 of 1