Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

you can play war with a x-box controler

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
you can play war with a x-box controler Left_bar_bleue0/0you can play war with a x-box controler Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

you can play war with a x-box controler Empty
PostSubject: you can play war with a x-box controler   you can play war with a x-box controler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:48 am

WAAAGH!!!

Now you can play WAR with Xbox 360® controller using the power of SwitchBlade™!

Simply download the SwitchBlade software for free, plug your controller in, and WAAAGH On!

SwitchBlade runs in your PC’s background, and offers you these powerful features:

Intuitive Controls: We spent many hours of play testing with Warhammer Online so that you can play ‘right out of the box’

Customize Your Controls: Allows you to customize the already intuitive controls to your specific play style

Expansive Controls: Using multiple modes you can assign multitudes of actions to the controller
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
you can play war with a x-box controler Left_bar_bleue684/0you can play war with a x-box controler Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: you can play war with a x-box controler   you can play war with a x-box controler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:51 am

Yeah, I heard about this a few days ago.
Not sure why you would want to do that though...so many more keybind possibilities on a keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
you can play war with a x-box controler Left_bar_bleue0/0you can play war with a x-box controler Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: you can play war with a x-box controler   you can play war with a x-box controler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:55 am

Made me just want to ask why ? And then I cringed at who would be brought into playing war by that...
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
you can play war with a x-box controler Left_bar_bleue684/0you can play war with a x-box controler Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: you can play war with a x-box controler   you can play war with a x-box controler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:58 am

Quote :
And then I cringed at who would be brought into playing war by that...
cuz all the kewl kids r doin it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Enger
Grunt
Grunt
Enger

Character sheet
Charater Name: Enger
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: you can play war with a x-box controler   you can play war with a x-box controler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:59 am

Cumon man? take a trigger... dont ya wanna be cool *Exhales Loudly*
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: you can play war with a x-box controler   you can play war with a x-box controler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:03 pm

Whats next WAR on 360/720 ... Hmm
Back to top Go down
Xemos
Maggot
Maggot
Xemos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Xemos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: you can play war with a x-box controler   you can play war with a x-box controler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:27 pm

I used to play wow with an xbox controller.. it's alot better than it seems.. switchblade is really nice with keybindings etc. Only problem i ever had really was tabing through targets.. Which would be bad in RVR when you need to targ a certain person with your guild lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you can play war with a x-box controler   you can play war with a x-box controler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you can play war with a x-box controler
Page 1 of 1