Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kicked a bunch of people a few days ago.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Kicked a bunch of people a few days ago. Left_bar_bleue0/0Kicked a bunch of people a few days ago. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Kicked a bunch of people a few days ago. Empty
PostSubject: Kicked a bunch of people a few days ago.   Kicked a bunch of people a few days ago. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:44 pm

So I kicked a bunch of people from the guild la few nights ago without warning (I am not as nice as Icelus). A few were veterans in WF, but everyone that I did kick had not logged in for >= a month.

If I kicked your alt by mistake, or if you got kicked and would like to come back, let an officer know. Without the ability to make notes on individual characters in the guild maintenance screen, it's tough to keep track of alts and inactive people that haven't been logging in regularly.

Also, if you haven't played logged in for a month or more, know that your character could be booted at any time. I think this is a reasonable requirement, and a good compromise for officers that have to keep our ranks neat and tidy. Chasing people down to figure out why they aren't online is tedious, and as a member of Warfist you should be proactive enough to let us know when you have to be away.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Kicked a bunch of people a few days ago. Left_bar_bleue0/0Kicked a bunch of people a few days ago. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Kicked a bunch of people a few days ago. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked a bunch of people a few days ago.   Kicked a bunch of people a few days ago. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:52 pm

^======What he said
Back to top Go down

Kicked a bunch of people a few days ago.
Page 1 of 1