Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And people say WAR copied WoW...

Go down 
+2
Cosidius
Mookie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
And people say WAR copied WoW... Left_bar_bleue684/0And people say WAR copied WoW... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

And people say WAR copied WoW... Empty
PostSubject: And people say WAR copied WoW...   And people say WAR copied WoW... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:39 am

Nice keep sieges, Blizz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpiuM6Vw2JU
Back to top Go down
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:
And people say WAR copied WoW... Left_bar_bleue0/0And people say WAR copied WoW... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: And people say WAR copied WoW...   And people say WAR copied WoW... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:19 am

i would take that as a compliment Smile
Back to top Go down
Selfish
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: And people say WAR copied WoW...   And people say WAR copied WoW... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:32 am

Damn they did a nice job with that stuff. To bad it's one small area. I don't care what anyone says but Blizzard can produce some spectacular products. If they were to make an RvR game you can grantee it would be phenomenal. Very nice find.
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
And people say WAR copied WoW... Left_bar_bleue151/200And people say WAR copied WoW... Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: And people say WAR copied WoW...   And people say WAR copied WoW... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:49 am

Blizzard....I'll always respect them.

But WoW: they dropped the ball. All the classes seem to have their lines smudged now, the niches are all gone.

WAR picked it up, I'm glad my Chosen is nothing like a Black Orc or an Iron Breaker Wink
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Slugg
Slugg
Acidic

Character sheet
Charater Name: Acidic
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
And people say WAR copied WoW... Left_bar_bleue0/0And people say WAR copied WoW... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: And people say WAR copied WoW...   And people say WAR copied WoW... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:06 am

Yay for 24 on 24 or whatever absolute weakness that will produce. And gratz on the people in siege weapons being "immune" to normal people trying to hit them. For people that like WoW still this might be appealing but i got irritated at that game so many times i wouldn't go back if they paid me. Battles were long as hell anyway. 2 hour alterac valley anyone? Neutral
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: And people say WAR copied WoW...   And people say WAR copied WoW... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:22 pm

I liked what one user commented in response to that video:

Quote :
There's a reason siege engines aren't movable in WAR: it's because that makes the sieges imbalanced. This s*** looks like Conker's Bad f***ing Fur Day - good luck with your half hearted ripped off RvR. etc etc etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And people say WAR copied WoW...   And people say WAR copied WoW... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And people say WAR copied WoW...
Page 1 of 1